Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Malibulila

Vodafone Freebee Rewards problems

Having some problems with the Freebee Rewardz site.

Firstly, apparently I cannot register the mobile broadband sim number as I have not made any calls on it?? Obviously not!! It's inside a dongle!!!

Therefore, I now cannot claim what I have spent months and months growing. Hugely disappointed.

Secondly, I have not recieved codes for the last 3 times I have topped up (£15 on mobile broadband)

Thirdly, when I try to put in any unused codes, I am taken to a blank page or it times out constantly. Have tried this on various computers so It's not them, I's the  site.

A speedy answer would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (4,250 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: Vodafone Freebee Rewards problems

Hi Malibulila,

Although you have not made a call your SIM should still be active by using the internet on the dongle.

As long as you have an active PAYG SIM in either a phone or modem then you will be able to use the service once you have registered.

Can I ask if you have an online account?

If yes, please can you try to log in using those credentials?

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (4,202 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
Malibulila

"To register, you must: Be a Pay as you go customer Have used your Vodafone SIM in your mobile phone at least once Have your Vodafone mobile phone handy" Okay. I obviously have an active sim as I am using the internet right now using the dongle with the sim in it. I have tried to register the number but I get the same response. It is apparently an INVALID number. It isn't invalid at all. I have an account here and I have a Vodafone account and have used both those log in details to no avail. Can you also tell me why I do not recieve a code anymore for Freebee Rewardz. Have topped up about 6 times and still no codes. All I want to do is redeem the rewardz before I leave Vodafone for a proper internet connection. Had about enough of Vodafone now. Thankyou.
Message 3 of 4 (4,057 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi Mailbulila

Thanks for coming back to us here.

So that we can look into this for you I am going to send you a private message with instructions on how to contact us directly.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (4,042 Views)