You are here:
Ask a question:
Fx
Rank 1: Guest
Fx

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Hi. I just topped up online but never got any Vodafone Freebee Rewardz code. I read what it says that I need to opt in to one of the Vodafone Freebie options, I did. Do I only get a code if I buy a top up in a shop?

Message 1 of 32 (9,549 Views)
Fx
Fx

Re: Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Never mind I just got a text now giving me the code

Message 2 of 32 (9,543 Views)
razzo1

hey i have topped up twice and havent recieved a code yet where is it

Message 3 of 32 (9,504 Views)
IzzyDelacour

This same thing happened to me - topped up but haven't recieved a code at all. Is there a minimum amount you have to top up to get it, or does it just take a while to come through?

Message 4 of 32 (9,490 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hey guys,

Thanks for the posts about Vodafone Freebees Rewardz.

There are three different top up denominations - £5+, £10+ and £15+. Once you've topped up you should get your loyalty voucher code within 10-30 minutes and the code is unique to each Vodafone number.

If you've still not received the codes then please reply to my email and we'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 5 of 32 (9,474 Views)
gaga

I topped up my mobile today just before 6pm and still havent recieved my rewardz text .. ive tried textin LOST etc and still nothing, I even tried to call customer services earlier but was closed ....

Message 6 of 32 (9,446 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi gaga,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

Can I ask if you are still having this issue?

If you are, please reply to the email that I have sent you and I will be able to get one of our team to investigate this further.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 32 (9,368 Views)
gwen007

I topped up £10 a couple of days ago, but haven't got a rewardz code by text.  I also tried opting in, and then sending off for lost codes to the number in the help section, but it said that I hadn't got any to recieve, and that I should top up to get one...

Is this some sort of sytem fault, meaning that the top up's slipped through the net? 

Message 8 of 32 (9,214 Views)
gaga

Hi James, not been on the eforum since my last post, yeah ive topped up maybe 3 times now and still havent had any codes. Ive tried sending all the texts it tells you to do on the f&q page for freebee rewardz still nothing yet :/ can you help me??
Message 9 of 32 (9,192 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi Guys,

I think we need to investigate the reason behind this issue for you.

So that we can do this and get everything sorted for you I have sent you both an email, please reply with your details and I can get one of our team to take a look for you.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 10 of 32 (9,136 Views)
bijouxbebe

I am having same problem - grabbed 7 days free internet on thursday and am still waiting for my code!! Please help!

Message 11 of 32 (9,109 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi bijouxbebe and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having the same problem. :smileysad:

I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Message 12 of 32 (8,935 Views)
sweetangel

I have two my accounts.  They are both pay as you go.  One is for my mobile, the other is the mobile broadband.

Now I have topped up on both, got the reward number for both.  But when I log into the broardband account. and try to check the freebee reward.  It doesn't have any reward saved.

Since both accounts are using the same email.  Would it be possiable to have all the rewards on the same account?  Would make it so much easier.

Message 13 of 32 (8,154 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi sweetangel

With them being individual  PAYG accounts we wouldn't be able to link them together. I believe the issue that you are having is with using the same email address, as these should also be independent.

Martin

Message 14 of 32 (8,116 Views)
tinker5

Topped up £10 on 26 Jan and still waiting for my reward code - have checked and l am opted "IN" and have also checked with the "LOST"and nothing found. What is the problem ?

Message 15 of 32 (7,393 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi tinker5,

Many thanks for your post here and welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

To be honest it sounds like you weren’t opted in at the time that you have topped up, can I ask when it was that you checked you were opted in? Was this before or after your top up?

If this was before please follow the instructions on my private message to you which can be found here and I will be able to get one of our team to take a look at this for you.

James

Message 16 of 32 (7,325 Views)
tinker5

Hi James

I checked after l had topped up as l've had rewards before with no problem, so didn't expect this to be any different, it was only after l didn't get a code that l looked into it further.

Message 17 of 32 (7,214 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi tinker5,

This is not a problem, please can you follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent you and we will be able to investigate this further for you.

James

Message 18 of 32 (7,190 Views)
BJW
BJW

My wife and I both separately claimed our Rewardz prizes - Thorntons Toffees - last December. Our accounts show that they have been claimed but we've not seen them. Any suggestions ?

Message 19 of 32 (7,008 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi BJW,

When you claimed the rewardz prize can I ask if you were asked for a delivery address or an email address for a voucher to be sent to you?

The reason that I ask is that different prizes are claimed in different ways such as a voucher code or actually delivered to you.

If you can let me know a little more information we will be able to look at this for you in more details.

James

Message 20 of 32 (6,939 Views)