Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Ericdb

Vodafone Live Customer Care Chat

Can someone please send me the link for the vodafone customer care livechat? I have used this service twice, and was very helpful but I can find it again.

Message 1 of 22 (28,523 Views)
Rank 20: Instructor IV
RupertTheFridge

Re: Vodafone Live Customer Care Chat

Don't think there's a link. If there is I've never seen it. I think this is just available for sales. It tends to pop up as a option if you are searching through the vodafone online store, and that's the only place I've seen it.
Message 2 of 22 (28,515 Views)
Mi1rafiq

Hi I'm looking 4 new contract
Message 3 of 22 (27,678 Views)
Mi1rafiq

Hello
Message 4 of 22 (27,673 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Hi Mi1rafiq, 

Apologies for the delay, we're extrememly busy at the moment but would be happy to discuss a new deal with you. 

An email is on it's way, please reply with the details and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as we can. 

All the best, 

Kay

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 22 (27,565 Views)
Mi1rafiq

I'm a o2 customer looking 4 a new contract
Message 6 of 22 (27,558 Views)
Michael8811

I already required for unlock my I phone 3GS nearly 18 month ....until now my i phone 3GS still lock....very despair with vodafone
Message 7 of 22 (15,979 Views)
Michael8811

Now I also need to unlock my I phone 4s as well co I already upgrade to samsung s4.....
Message 8 of 22 (15,978 Views)
Michael8811

Wait for 18 months for unlocking my I phone 3GS ...
:smileysad:
I walk to vodafone shop twice and the problem not been solve
Message 9 of 22 (15,974 Views)
Michael8811

I want the problem been solve and I was 8 years with vodafone .....is that this kind if customer service to customer
Message 10 of 22 (15,973 Views)
Tech Team
Jenny

Hi Michael8811,

I’m sorry to see you’re having problems unlocking your phone.

You can request your Network Unlocking Code (NUC) online. Just click the link. :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Jenny

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 11 of 22 (15,925 Views)
mombez007

My mobile has just said, "sim card registration failed" and that's it I no longer have a phone it's not working anymore! The only way I can get help is online, so seeing that there's no live chat will someone from customer services please advise me on here. I've had my sim card for over 4 years and it is registered I don't get what just happened.

Message 12 of 22 (14,683 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Hi mombez007, 

We'll need access to your account to see what has happened. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll be happy to look into this further. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Message 13 of 22 (14,618 Views)
phatb

can someone please get i contact with me as i live in ip24 and my signal was down for 4 days and wasnt able to use my bundle of £10 and i have to renew it by the end of the month and i havent even used half the data or the messages what i get so i would like to be refunded and something given to me 

many thanks 

clare

Message 14 of 22 (11,341 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi phatb

You can contact the team here :smileyhappy:.

Thanks

Sukhi

Message 15 of 22 (11,275 Views)
weechantelle

Can someone please give me the link to live chat with an advisor cant find it anywere?
Message 16 of 22 (5,353 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

It's available via the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.  Make sure that you click through all the options in order to get to the LiveChat link.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 17 of 22 (5,344 Views)
weechantelle

Hi it doesnt give me the link
Message 18 of 22 (5,320 Views)
Tech Team
Gemma

Hi weechantelle,

Live help can be found here.

As drey_p confirmed, you’ll need to select the options before it will bring up the option to chat with them.

Is there anything my team can help with?

Thanks,

Gemma

Message 19 of 22 (5,236 Views)
YashAnand

That our client was very disappointed, frustrated and dejected to the service rendered by your company towards innocent customers, decided to speak with the floor manager of your Lajpat Nagar Branch store and requested him to kindly looked into the matter, our client has also shown him the text message sent by your company regarding the credit limit and the usage bills till 25.06.2014, however the Manager did not give any heed to our Client’s request and instead informed our Client in a very impolite manner that the text message was a system generated one and it cannot be trusted and the bill cannot be rectified.
That it is very surprising and awkward to learn that your company just to gain few thousand bucks has inflated a bill of Rs. 23,000/- which our client was not at all liable to pay. It is pertinent to mention that our Client’s credit limit to his mobile number is just Rs. 8000/- then how could your company charged a bill triple the time of the said credit limit moreover our Client’s mobile service has been disconnected since 26.06.2014. Why there was no written consent / intimation for enhancing the limit. Why the services were not disconnected, when it crossed the credit limit.
That by way of the present notice we call upon your company to rectified the outstanding inflated bill and to pay a compensation of Rs.1 Crore for the business loss due to the sudden disconnection of his mobile no. without intimation and also a sum of Rs. 50,000/- towards the mental harassment suffered by our Client.
Under these circumstances, our Client is not prepared to bear with the situation anymore and has turned over the file to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against your company, including a complaint to the TRAI. We have however thought it fit to give your company yet another opportunity, definitely the last one to rectify the outstanding inflated bills bringing the usage under the plan of Rs. 599 and to cost of compensation for business loss and mental harassment as well.
You are hereby called upon to take appropriate steps within 15 days of the receipt of this notice for rectifying the outstanding inflated bill and to pay a compensation of Rs.1 crore for the business loss due to the sudden disconnection of his mobile no. without intimation and also a sum of Rs. 50,000/- towards the mental harassment suffered by our Client along with Rs.15,000/- being the cost of sending this notice failing which our client would be left with no other option than to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against your company, both civil and criminal, and complaint to the TRAI as he may be advised.
It would be in your interest to comply with the requisition herein and thus obviate the necessity of any unpleasant steps having to be initiated against your company.
A copy of this notice has been retained by us in our office for necessary future action.

Message 20 of 22 (1,342 Views)