Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
petradish

Vodafone Services - 2345 Not Working! Service Unavailable

For the past few hours, I tried calling 2345 to activate my pack voucher for the freedom pack service (I am a new customer) but every time I called, it said "service unavailable, please call later." Can anyone help me?? I need to use my phone.
Message 1 of 19 (7,326 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi petradish

Welcome to the eForum! Hope you stick around :).
From the sounds of it your SIM card has not been activated. I've sent an email to your registered address if you can reply back and leave the rest to me.

If you need help with anything else, just give me a shout :D.

Sukhi
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 19 (7,326 Views)
greeny89

i am having the same problem whats going on iv used freedom packs before and now its suddenly stopped working :smileyfrustrated:
Message 3 of 19 (7,326 Views)
froth

For the past few hours, I tried calling 2345 to activate my pack voucher for the freedom pack service (I am a new customer) but every time I called, it said "service unavailable, please call later." Can anyone help me?? I need to use my phone.

I am having precisely the same problem. Frustrating. What do I do to sort it out? thanks
Message 4 of 19 (7,325 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hey Guys,

It has come to light that a couple of customers are experiencing issues calling 2345, whilst we are looking at this I would suggest trying to use one of the below methods instead.

• Pack TopUp voucher from Vodafone Retail Stores
  • To buy, send text 'buy pack' to 2345: gives you information on packs available.

To buy using calling credit text pack value and pack to 2345 e.g. 10 pack; 15 pack; 20 pack - this will add the pack straight away.

Let me know how you get on

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 19 (7,325 Views)
ashley354

Re: Vodafone Services - 2345 Not Working! Service Unavailable

yeah ive experence the same problem for the past 12 hours i brought a voucher yesterday at 3.50 pm today nearly 12 hours later i still cant activate the voucher its ridiculous the only way to get around the problem is to spend more money which there is no garentee the same thing wont happen again vodafone whats going on !!!

Message 6 of 19 (6,350 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Hi ashley354,

If you have still not managed to get your voucher activated then your best option is to call Customer Care on either 191 from your phone or 08700776655 from another line to get your issue resolved

Message 7 of 19 (6,335 Views)
Cyaneyed

I have this problem now. PAYG. went to send a text and it said unidentified subscriber. Tried to call 2345 and 191 but both say service unavailable.

I have tried doing hard reset and nothing changed.

The weird thing is my GPRS still works?

Message 8 of 19 (6,169 Views)
Cyaneyed

(can't see an edit button)

Just got off the phone with a vodafone person on 08700776655 who said the network is down in some areas and suggested I try calling them tomorrow after 11am because they are clocking off soon...that was a joke right?
Message 9 of 19 (6,146 Views)
MultiplicityCM

2345 "Unavailable"

Hey guys, not sure if I'm posting in the right place or whatever so apologies.

I keep phoning 2345 and it's saying it's unavailable basically, can't send texts or call anyone and can't recieve calls, not sure what to do. Help please as it's stressing me out beyond belief. I'm using a Blackberry Curve and my BBM & Facebook stuff works fine. Thank you..

Message 10 of 19 (6,111 Views)
Solomons

Re: 2345 "Unavailable"

I'm also having this problem, been trying to make a very important phone call for some time. Highly irritating!
Message 11 of 19 (6,091 Views)
wiknik

im getting this problem too, when i call #1345# i get '£PAYT Service is not available', i did have £10 on there. 

Message 12 of 19 (6,060 Views)
diablouk

I have 2 payg vodafone phones - one is working fine but the other has been stating no service available for the last 4 hours 

Message 13 of 19 (6,034 Views)
stech

How many of you are on old tarrifs like All Calls?

I am and since around 4pm i've not been able to take/make calls, when i try and ring from my landline phone i'm told my number doesn't exist, and the 2345 and other free numbers are said to be unavailable. Is this the same for anyone else?

You may have received a text message over the last few days telling you that your tarrif was changing at some point between today and the 19th of January.

My guess is that Vodafone are having trouble migrating users over to the new tarrifs.
Message 14 of 19 (5,947 Views)
Solomons

Mine isn't an old tarrif - It's the texts + web allowance. Also didn't receive any text message about anything changing~~ Either way its getting close to 12 hours and not been sorted out...
Message 15 of 19 (5,926 Views)
jaybob82

pay as you talk is down for thousands of vodaphone users right now.ive learnt this from reading the forums since it went down yesterday.no announcement has been made about this so dont worry too much they will fix it eventually.

Message 16 of 19 (5,896 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi Guys,

As jayboob82 has stated we did have an issue that we were made aware of and have now rectified the fault.

Please can you let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

James

Message 17 of 19 (5,872 Views)
DavidWilley

Posted from Facebook
I'm in Cyprus and I can't get through to 2345 at all. Is there an alternative free number I can use abroad? THIS IS URGENT!
Message 18 of 19 (3,680 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

Hi David,

Can I presume you’re trying to top up? Have you tried our online top up via your My Vodafone? We also have another page you can use here.

Alternatively you can call +44 7836 191919 from a landline and speak with PAYG customer services if you’re able to do so.

Let me know how you go on.

Thanks

Andrew

Message 19 of 19 (3,670 Views)