Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
johndoe3

Website will not let me spend my rewardz

Hi,

I've been trying for the past week to spend my points (before changing networks :s)

Everytime I get to the confirm you address page which when i click to move to the next page shows a page error and yellow triangle in the bottom left.

I've emailed support and they say to try clearing cache/cookies or using a different browser.

I've tried IE, Firefox and Chrome... and got up to this point and nowhere further.

Can anyone help me spend them>

Thanks!

Message 1 of 31 (6,650 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: Website will not let me spend my rewardz

Hey johndoe3,

Don't worry, I'll help you spend them :smileywink:

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 2 of 31 (6,631 Views)
johndoe3

Hi Lee,

Not sure if  I spoke to you or not on Monday.. but if not the general conversation went the way of the address on my account didnt match the one in the "back office" file (Vodafone problem not mine :smileyhappy: ) which should have solved the problem and to try again within 24hrs. I tried last night and again now and it's bringing the same issue.

Hopefully the image i've screen dumped & attached showing the fault i'm getting works... and hopefully it's something that can be sorted (even if you can spend the points on my behalf.. in the support email i specified what i'd like :smileyhappy: )

I've hidden the name and bits of the address so you can check it with the email info i sent but no-one can copy it!

Thanks!

Message 3 of 31 (6,599 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
angel10

I am having this problem, ive phoned vodaphone 5 times, and im getting so fed up, im getting javascript void in the corner , when i confirm my address is correct, ive tried all the technical stuff, enabling everything i was told to, no change, ive tried using others computers, same problem.  All i want to do is spend my points, ive got 1940, so then i can change to a vodaphone sim only deal, i have always found it so easy being with vodaphone and i have left feedback about how easy the site is to use. My whole family are with vodaphone and have been for years, This is the first problem i have had, ive been patient but im not topping up no more till this is sorted, i preferred bonus bank.

Message 4 of 31 (6,588 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

[ Edited ]

Hi johndoe3

Thank you for your post, I can see that the address was in correctly in your account but was not in a correct format so I have amended this for you now, please can you try to redeem your vouchers and let me know how you get on.

Hi angel10

So I can make some checks and to assit you further with this please follow the Private Message I have sent to you and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 31 (6,580 Views)
johndoe3

Hi,

Tried again... still got the javascript/void error as before

@ Angel10... sounds like we're both on with the same problem!

Message 6 of 31 (6,574 Views)
johndoe3

Hi,

Still not working :smileysad:

Also, my girlfriend asked in-store about this problem and was told I could try there... but when i went in yesterday they said i couldn't... which was strange.

Is it possible for someone @ Vodafone to process the request for me? I did say in one of my many emails the vouchers i'd like.

I'm sat with a phone i can't use, and points i cant redeem which isn't good either way :smileysad: I'm loathed to change my number to my new phone as it'd lose my well earned points and dont want to top up/buy a new pack on a phone that i wont be using (once the redeeming issue is sorted)

Message 7 of 31 (6,551 Views)
johndoe3

Still not working... i've even written the town in capitals as it is on the account screen in case that worked... :smileysad:

Message 8 of 31 (6,544 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi johndoe3,

Thanks for your post here.

I would like to speak with you directly so that I can do some further testing over the phone and try to access the rewards site on your behalf.

That that I can do this I have sent you another PM with our contact details, please follow these details and I will be able to take a look at this for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 9 of 31 (6,504 Views)
johndoe3

Hi, I followed the info in the PM and had an email from support saying they'd call today as i'd requested... it's 7pm and not heard anything... Am i to expect it's not going to happen? Thanks
Message 10 of 31 (6,458 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hey johndoe3,

Thanks for your time on the phone just now.

I'm pleased you spoke with Heidi earlier and can confirm a case has been raised regarding your query. We'll be in touch when we have more information for you.

Regards,

Lee

Message 11 of 31 (6,431 Views)
username1234563

Message 12 of 31 (6,401 Views)
username1234563

me too :smileymad:

Spoiler

Message 13 of 31 (6,400 Views)
username1234563

I'm also refused to spend my points. Called Vodafone last week and was told the tch team will fix it. Still NO result.

What shall I do?

Message 14 of 31 (6,399 Views)
johndoe3

It took a few emails and calls before i tried this forum.

It seems your address must match exactly as 3 times i've been told it hasn't matched either the one in the file or the format that the back office uses.... Not quite sure why this wasn't done the first time i was spotted but everyones been helpful and i'm waiting to see whats happening next :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 31 (6,390 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi MissBilleO and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having problems with this. So that we can sort this for you I’m going to send you a private message with information on how to contact us directly.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

Message 16 of 31 (6,369 Views)
johndoe3

Hi,

Just to let you know i've not heard anything and it's almost been a week... as it's a IT problem and not a Web one does that mean i need to be posting this somewhere else?

Thanks

Message 17 of 31 (6,334 Views)
username1234563

I was told by Vodafone customer service that the Rewardz web site is outsourced. So all we can do is to complain to Voda and they will then report it to the company.

Message 18 of 31 (6,328 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi johndoe3,

I can see that Heidi raised this to be investigated for you, but unfortnately she's not about for me to check with, so I'll drop her a note asking her to check on this when she's back in and update you.

Dave

Message 19 of 31 (6,312 Views)
johndoe3

Hi,

Thanks for that,

Sorry to be a pain it's just annoying being without a phone for weeks!

Message 20 of 31 (6,306 Views)