Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
noterms

Where do i make a complaint?

I recieved a new iphone 5

I signed for a new contract totally seperate from the current account i have with vodafone.

This account has two numbers attached one which is a sim only deal i took alongside my contract for my mother to use.

For 4 days i've been calling vodafone often waiting an 1hr plus to speak to an agent, eventually i get to speak to someone and start to resolve the issue. First off they could not find my new account. When they did and i gave them the sim to activiate they removed the working sim which is the sim only deal and replaced it with the new sim, for some unknown reason they processed my new contract as an upgrade to this number.

This cut off my mothers phone, i had to call again and wait an 1hr plus again! Now the agent wanted to charge me £2.50 to send a new activated sim when the fault was not even mine! I am furious and still the problem is not resolved!

Now im awaiting a new activated sim for my iphone 5 and i've had to reactivate a new sim for my mother to get her phone working again.

How on earth can several mistakes like this happen?

It has been 4 days and im still without a phone that i use for business

It has caused undue stress and im exhausted from all the running around to the vodafone stores trying to get this sorted.

I wish to put in a complaint and have it taken seriously as a company as large as vodafone should not be able to do this.

The current training is poor at best

Please direct me to the right department so as i can make this complaint.

Message 1 of 7 (1,551 Views)
Rank 28: Mentor II
biffo1963

Re: Where do i make a complaint?

IMHO the larger the company and the more aggressively they try to "manage their cost base" , i.e. run the business short-staffed, the more likely issues such as this are to occur.

This is probably as effective a place as any to make a complaint of this nature.  If you are happy to wait a day or two you'll get a reply from one of the Tech Team here, who are very good at resolving issues like this.   Hang in there !

Message 2 of 7 (1,546 Views)
noterms

This is the problem im having - tech team will PM me supplying me with a link to email that doesnt work! Then a number where i will most likely wait an hour plus

I really dont need the stress of this atm!

Message 3 of 7 (1,543 Views)
Rank 28: Mentor II
biffo1963

Ah, I see.  In that case this might be a viable alternative, although I doubt it'll draw much of a response at a weekend :-

http://campaigns.vodafone.co.uk/guylaurence/

Message 4 of 7 (1,531 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

Hi noterms,

I’m not aware of any issues with the ‘contact us’ page. Can you try again please but clear your browser cache and cookies first. If you’ve deleted any previous private messages from us, I’ve just resent you one.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Follow the details in the PM and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 7 (1,518 Views)
noterms

thank you for reply andrew but it gives me a reference and a number to call - i do not want to wait another hr being passed from pillar to post in order  to make a complaint

I am trying to take it up with the md

Message 6 of 7 (1,515 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

Hi noterms, 

If you email us using the link Andrew provided we can make sure it gets to the right team.

Paul

Message 7 of 7 (1,482 Views)