Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
tomma66

no confirmation about new order

Hi,

placed an order nearly a week ago(13th april) for a new phone contract but have had no message if the order has gone through or not,i contacted the v-store and got a message back your order is still being processed and they could not tell me when my phone would be dispatched if at all to my local store so i could collect it.

Message 1 of 11 (2,951 Views)
tomma66

Re: no confirmation about new order

Hmm i guess no one on here can help either well 1 week tomorrow since i did a new contract application and still nothing,my only thought is that my application has not been accepted even though a message from the v-store saying my order was being processed just makes me wonder how poor is the service if it is going to be like this from the start.

And just in case my order number is o232450859.

Also if my order has been declined i will be taking steps to complaining as much as possible to whoever i have too after been kept waitng for an answer for a full week(trading standards consumer rights)as regardless you should not have to wait a full week to get told one way or another if you have been accepted or not.

Message 2 of 11 (2,931 Views)
tomma66

One more point which i think is very valid is WHY DOES THE NORTHERN IRELAND VODAFONE HAVE THE ORDER TRACKING ON THERE SITE AND THE UK 1 DOES NOT by this i mean they can check to see how there order is progressing online without the need to call anybody.

Message 3 of 11 (2,927 Views)
tomma66

Still waiting getting very bloody annoyed now.

Message 4 of 11 (2,915 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

You will have to contact the V Store direct for your enquiry, it is a separate department and the admins would be unable to access V Store systems.

You will be able to find all the information on how to contact the V Store on the 'About the Community and Latest Vodafone News' Frequently Asked Questions section of the forum.

Ann
Message 5 of 11 (2,913 Views)
tomma66

Hi Ann thank,s for the reply and i have contacted the v-store 3 times and the last time i got a reply it was nothing to do with my order but just a thing about a questionare which i did i have since sent another message to the v-store now im just waiting on the reply.

Message 6 of 11 (2,907 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Woody

[ Edited ]

Hi tomma66,

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you have been having with your order.

So that I can take a closer look at this I have sent you an email, asking for a few quick details. If you can reply to that for me, then a member of the team will get in touch.

Woody

eForum Team

Message 7 of 11 (2,895 Views)
tomma66

Hi Woody i have sent as much information as i can with regard,s to my order but i,am unable to supply a vodafone number or account number or security code as i do not know if my order has even been accepted or not,if the outcome after waiting for a full week from placing my order is that i have not been accepted i will be contacting trading standards and consumer right,s and complainig strongly about this as it should of not taken a full week to get a simple yes or no which i think is appaling.

Thank you for the help with this.

Message 8 of 11 (2,889 Views)
tomma66

Just a quick update got a message back saying that i need to supply proof of my address and ID what a laugh this is turning out to be one big joke,asking for more ID yet i have an account number with vodafone this is the first i even knew about this as i had not been made aware that i had even been accepted and saying i had been sent a message on the 18th asking for more ID which i did not receive this is just getting rediculous now.

HMM WHY GIVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER TO SOMEONE THEN ASK FOR MORE ID.

SURELY HAVING AN ACCOUNT NUMBER MEANS THAT YOU NOW HAVE A CONTRACT WITH VODAFONE.

ASKING FOR MORE ID YET MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY DEBIT CARD THAT I USED TO APPLY CONFIRMS MY HOME ADDRESS.

THIS IS JUST SERIOUSLY GETTING MESSED ABOUT I THINK I WILL JUST GO ELSWHERE FOR A MOBILE CONTRACT.

Message 9 of 11 (2,874 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi tomma66

Having an account number, does not mean that a contract or a credit check has been approved.

When placing an order for a contract, an account will be assigned, with the address details and bank details. A credit check would then be completed. If this is successful, this becomes your live account that would be used for the length of time you stay with Vodafone

Further ID is required to prove the details that are supplied are correct, if anything is a little different on the credit reports this can happen.

Without this further ID, the credit check will be declined.

Martin

eForum Team

Message 10 of 11 (2,869 Views)
tomma66

I have now just given up with vodafone messed about for a full week and then told i did not pass the credit check BUT i need to supply more ID to see if i could get a contract what a MASSIVE JOKE.

Went to t-mobile instant acceptance no waiting no messing about obviously vodafone are TO PICKY dont like the look of this applicant so dont give,yet like i say t-mobile absolutely no problem not like vodafone and the credit check is excactly the same process this i know to be true as both trading standards and consumer rights verified this so vodafone GOODBYE.

HAVE REPORTED ALL OF THIS TO TRADIND STANDARDS AND CONSUMER RIGHTS WHO WILL BE LOOKING INTO THIS AND DEALING WITH IT ON MY BEHALF AS THEY TOTALLY AGREE THAT A SIMPLE YES OR NO AT THE BEGINNING WOULD OF BEEN SUFFICIENT EVEN IF AT THE BEGINNING THE MORE ID ETC WOULD OF ALSO BEEN EASIER INSTEAD OF BEING MESSED ABOUT FOR A FULL WEEK ALL IN ALL AN EXTREMELY BAD EXPERIANCE AND EXTREMELY POOR COMPANY ONE OF WHICH I WILL NOT BE RECOMMENDING TO ANYONE MY ADVICE TO ANYONE THAT ASK,S STAY CLEAR PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

ABSOLUTELY APPALING.

Message 11 of 11 (2,860 Views)