You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

paid for my bbm an still hasn't came on since 11 o'clock

I bought credit today for my blackberry messenger to activate I done this at 11 o'clock this morning an nothing has still happened I had the msg sayin would be on in next 24 hrs but doesn't seem like this is likely I tried phone customer services but wouldn't allow me to do this . Is the network down in liverpool 7 ?
Message 1 of 2 (3,778 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: paid for my bbm an still hasn't came on since 11 o'clock

[ Edited ]

Hi crooky2013,

Can you confirm if you are showing signal in your phone?

If not, please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

In regards to your Blackberry services, you can see how to contact the team here to get this checked.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (3,650 Views)