Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
masklingb

unable to check balance

been unable to check balance or usage now for two weeks any idea when this will be fixed.

file attached

Message 1 of 11 (4,055 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
redpages

Re: unable to check balance

Is this on the *#1345# number? What error do you get when you call it?

Also if you're stuck for an alternative while they fix it you can also check your credit online if you register for MyAccount

Message 2 of 11 (4,050 Views)
masklingb

its on the my account web page thats the problem cos i`m using an internet dongle

Message 3 of 11 (4,038 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

[ Edited ]

Hi masklingb

Thanks for your post. Have you recently taken out a new connection, upgraded or changed the price plan on your internet dongle? If so it may be that because your first month is pro-rata'd on usage that it doesn't show via My Account.

We're not aware of any major issues with usage not showing on My Account so this is more than likely an error with your individual profile. So that we're able to check this out in more detail I've sent a private message with details of how to contact us directly.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 11 (4,007 Views)
masklingb

Nope still on the same package that was on it when I bought it apart from the fact its now 2gb instead of 3gb

Message 5 of 11 (3,988 Views)
masklingb

Message 6 of 11 (3,808 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
DaveyE

Vodafone are a shambles. I had this problem with my account. After about three weeks it got fixed and worked for a few days but I have just checked it today and it doesn't work again. I think my credit expires next week so I'll be looking for another service provider (unless it starts working again quickly). I can't be bothered with all the messages backwards and forwards with vodafone. It is clearly a problem that affects a number of users and is unacceptable from my perspective as a PS Vita user because there is no other way of checking my balance other than via the website

Message 7 of 11 (3,792 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hey guys,

Thanks for your posts.

@ masklingb - I've just sent an email to you. Please reply with the requested information and we'll be in touch.

@ DaveyE - Can I ask whether you've been informed that an online fault has been raised? If so then it's already with our online team who will be investigating. If not then simply reply to our last email to you and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 8 of 11 (3,774 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
DaveyE

To be honest. it has been fixed once and has failed again it really is not acceptable. How long will it take to fix this tme? I have ordered a giffgaff sim, I have had my fill of this poor service. I have pasted the contents of my other thrad below, which was posted on 14/06 which includes the incident number that was escalated

Simon, what does that answer mean? I am still waiting for a resolution to incident ref INC000000338512 which was apparently escalated on 0/06./12. That was two weeks ago. It is clearly a widespread problem and unfortunately due to the way the PSVita works the ony way I can check my balance and usage is via the vodafone website that isn't working for me (or many others) Obviously this is not just a PSVita issue.It says on the rsponse that you would keep me updated but for two weeks not a word - not even a "sorry, we still haven't  fixed it" I work in IT and if I did this to my users it would not be considered acceptable.

What I would like is for somebody to give me an idea of what the problem really is and what the chances of a resolution are

Message 9 of 11 (3,771 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there DaveyE,

Thanks for coming back to me.

In all honesty, I can't say how long it's going to take to fix. I expect we'll need to raise a new fault if the old investigation was closed as resolved.

As per my last response, please reply to our last email to you and we'll be in touch as soon as we can to have a look into this.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 10 of 11 (3,767 Views)
masklingb

not on the phone at all
Message 11 of 11 (3,756 Views)