You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

vodafone freebee rewardz

hi people, can anyone help me to claim my rewardz? ive been trying for six months now! i had some help last wk,a man from vodafone tried to help,he kept sending a security code to my phone then calling me to ask for it.this went on for most of the day then he just stopped.i still cannot log in. this is supposed to be an incentive to make people top up more! well at the moment its going to drive me away to another provider. iam a payg customer.

Message 1 of 27 (6,009 Views)

Re: vodafone freebee rewardz

Hi im also having difficulty trying to spend my rewardz points, i carnt access my online account i tried to reset my password but never recived the email, ive tried resetting my cookies but i still couldnt access my account, i called customer service ive told them all the problems ive been having with the account, the adviser spoke with the manger an then came back on the phone an offered me minutes?? i have two phones both on vodafone one on pay-as-u-go an one on contract i dont need minutes!! i have over 4000 points on rewardz n would like to spend them on Boots vouchers an the Mini sweet shop. i went instore an they just ended up putting me on the phone to customer service again, very dissapointed.   

Message 2 of 27 (6,000 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stevier and Bunii,

We can certainly take a look into this for you, but will need to access your account. Take a look here for information on how to get in touch.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 27 (5,937 Views)

I have been trying to claim my rewardz for months but because my friend gave me a phone with the sim card I use I cannot get hold of my rewards,even though its me that buys the credit incidently have done since I received the sim 7 years ago. its me that receives the messages telling me I have 3000plus points I am still no closer to redeeming the vouchers ,my friend and I have followed instructions via email we cannot get any sattisfaction,I dont understand why this hasnt been resolved.My friend and I have both rang up abut this matter it would maybe be easy if we were both to go into the vodaphone shop  but this isnt possible because she lives in Manchester and Im in Coventry.Can anyone help with this situation.

Message 4 of 27 (5,685 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cyndycad,

What happens when you try to log into the rewardz site?

Are you able to log into your online account?

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 27 (5,661 Views)

Hello no I cant get into it as it keeps saying my phone isnt registered to me,which I have tried so many different attempts to resole this,as I mentioned my friend gave me a phone years ago and it is that phones sim that I have used for at least 7 years,no-one in the vodaphone shop seems to know what to do we have tried calls and emails ,both myself and my friend have tried to ransfer into my name without success.

Message 6 of 27 (5,643 Views)
Ben_H
Topics: 202
Solutions: 395

Hi cyndycad,

Let my team take a look at your profile for you to see if we need to evict any gremlins for you. :smileywink:

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here.

Cheers, Ben

Message 7 of 27 (5,610 Views)

will not let me sign in. will not accept my number although i have claimed before. have now been trying for months and the shop cannot help either am now fed up trying. come on vodaphone can we get some kind of help out there please

Message 8 of 27 (4,471 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vivwills53,

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if this fixes it for you.

Also, do you see the same issue with a different browser?

If neither suggestion helps, we’ll need to dig a little deeper.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 9 of 27 (4,427 Views)

I have two payg numbers with vodafone and both have accumulated considerable number of rewradz points. 

However, I have been trying now for some three months or more to login to the rewardz site but have never been able to do so. I have tried on three different browsers, used two different computers, cleared cache and cookies and still all I get is a blank white page. 

If I get a rewardz code, I can usually add it online and then see my balance but when I try to login if Im trying to redeem my points, once again I get a white page. 

Message 10 of 27 (3,476 Views)

Nikola56

I am unable to spend my freebie rewardz.  When I attempt to view my points I am transferred to a blank page.  It's very frustrating 

Message 11 of 27 (3,453 Views)

having the same problem tryiing to retrieve my points when i click to sign in goes to a blank screen tried using google chrome - IE 7 also 

cleared  browser cache and cookies to see if this fixes

I have  the same issue with a different browsers

nothing works and I have notice I am not the only person with this problem and it has been going on for some time now so really it needs sorting

Message 12 of 27 (3,432 Views)

CAN'T ACCESS VODAFONE REWARDZ TO CLAIM VOUCHERS JUST A BLANK SCREEN HELP ??????????

Message 13 of 27 (3,425 Views)

Still can't access vodafone rewards points to redeem points can someone help please 

Message 14 of 27 (3,358 Views)

Sorry man that y they call them self a Vodafone
Message 15 of 27 (3,353 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Re: White screen displayed on the Freebee Rewardz page

Hi kd that statement should have been made Monday it would have saved so much hassle .
Message 16 of 27 (3,339 Views)
Ben_H
Topics: 202
Solutions: 395

Re: White screen displayed on the Freebee Rewardz page

Hi folks,

For anyone who has been affected by this, we have a statement here with further details.

Many thanks, Ben

Message 17 of 27 (3,274 Views)

hi andy can you help me i  amm changing to contract as my pay as you go is costing too much but i need to redeem my rewards points first it lets me log in then my mobile number appears but when i click onto it a message appears with oops something has gone wrong on it it has been like it for a while now .what is the  point in saving them if you cant spend them and it is really annoying now

Message 18 of 27 (1,864 Views)
Annie_N
Topics: 128
Solutions: 153

Hi dawnie1

Not sure what route you've been using, but you might have more luck with https://rewardz.vodafone.co.uk/code-login/

Annie

Message 19 of 27 (1,854 Views)

hi annie i have tried what you said it still comes up with the oops sorry message again

Message 20 of 27 (1,830 Views)