Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4 Days to port?

Paffman
7: Helper
7: Helper

I got a PAYG sim from VF and started the porting of my number to it via my 02 PAC last Thursday, so 4 days on and I have been without a signal since Thrusday. All I get from online chat is that it is progressing and to wait a few hours more. Thing is that I need that number for my business, goodness knows how many customers calls I have lost.

They have told me to wait until 6pm today, where do I go if it is still not working?

When I used a PAC to go to 02 it only took 24hrs, so what is going on?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Device: HTC One M8

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Paffman

It does sound like something has glitched. 

It all should complete via the timeline detailed in > What-happens-on-the-day-my-number-moves-to-Vodafone.

Either find a way to call customer services on 191 from a working sim or Vodafone Landline Tel :03333040191 or let the Vodafone Customer Support Team here catch up with your thread. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@PaffmanSorry to hear you're having trouble porting your number in. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team so we can help get things sorted. 

Thanks for the message.

I have had to go into town and they gave me a new sim card and programed my number I want in. I just need to wait now to see if it works... How long I wonder? 24hrs?

Mobile Device: HTC One M8

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paffman Thanks for updating us. 

This can take 24 hours to complete. If you need further assistance after this time has passed, please contact us through the details sent in the private message from @ChazzD and we'll be happy to help.