Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4gb extra data bonus

Kevin6062
4: Newbie
Hi I have the £30 big value bundle pack and have been receiving the 4gb extra data bonus for the last 3 top ups and my new bundle started on the 26th of December and so far I have not received the extra 4gbs of data. As far as I'm aware as long as I'm opted into the £30 bundle I will receive the extra data. Vodafone ow roll any data from previous month which I'm using but surely if they stop the extra data bonus they would of sent a message saying so. Hope Sony an hell me with this issue. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I believe these are the T&C for that particular offer. 

T&C.

30 Big Value Bundle data offer.

If you purchased a £30 Big Value Bundle between 1st September and 31st October 2016, you’ll have an extra 4GB of data to use, on top of the 12GB data allowance you would get as standard.

The offer will continue for as long as you remain opted in to your £30 Big Value Bundle by topping up £30 on or before the renewal date.

If you opt out of the £30 Big Value Bundle you will no longer receive the offer, even if you opt back in to the £30 Big Value Bundle.

This may need account access so I would suggest speaking with Customer service on 191 or Live Chat. 

If you need to please return to the forum as the forum team maybe able to help further. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Kevin6062
Thank you very much sorry about the couple of spelling mistakes.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome.  :Smiling:

Would you please update your thread with how you get on. 

This then may go onto help other people who find themselves in similar circumstances. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Kevin6062
Funny that 2days after my big value bundle started I received my extra 4gbs of data I then noticed last night they've disappeared and still not showing. So they've been taking away from me and I only used 0.9 mbs. Maybe it's time to look for a better deal.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kevin6062

So we can look into why this has happened, please pop over to Live Chat

Kevin6062
I spoke to an advisor in live chat a few days ago and was told because they brought out recurring data they gave stopped the 4gbs extra data. I haven't got a problem with that but what I do have a problem with is they gave me the 4gbs of data 2 days into my new bundle then just over a day later it was taking away. At the time I had used 0.9mbs and I thought if something comes to an end then at least Vodafone could of notified me or put something up on the website to let Vodafone customers who have the 4gbs of extra data that it's no longer available.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

It looks to me as though the Live Chat adviser had it round their neck.

The Big Value Bundle Ts&Cs, updated in December 2016 to reflect the new Data Rollover, still include the details of the 4GB Extra Data offer, and the conditions for it continuing seem perfectly clear:

Data offer.JPG

So, as long as you haven't opted out, changed the value of your BVB, or had an insufficient balance for automatic renewal to happen immediately, then as far as I can see you continue to be entitled to the additional 4GB of data.

In the first instance, I'd suggest going back to Live Chat and trying again to get the bonus added back on. If they continue to feed you the "it's been superseded by the data rollover" line, refer them to the Ts&Cs. If they still persist, then post back here, so that the Forum Team can advise further.

Kevin6062
Thank you very much I will go back and chat about it see what happens.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kevin6062 Hi, were the Live Chat team able to assist further with this? Please let us know if you require any further assistance.