Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4gb extra data bonus

Kevin6062
4: Newbie
Hi I have the £30 big value bundle pack and have been receiving the 4gb extra data bonus for the last 3 top ups and my new bundle started on the 26th of December and so far I have not received the extra 4gbs of data. As far as I'm aware as long as I'm opted into the £30 bundle I will receive the extra data. Vodafone ow roll any data from previous month which I'm using but surely if they stop the extra data bonus they would of sent a message saying so. Hope Sony an hell me with this issue. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Groan!

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kevin6062 We're currently investigating into this. 

We'll provide you with an update as soon as we hear anything. 

Kevin6062
Thank you very much.

Danni
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @Kevin6062

I'm going to pop you a Private Message for this. You'll see this in 'Messages' at the top right of the Community :Smiling: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I came across this and am hoping - as I have seen another customer get their problem resolved - that someone can help.

I bought a £30 BVB with the extra 4gb in October 16 and haven't had a problem until the last time I renewed 2 weeks ago.  I ran out of data a day before my normal renewal, got a text that I could renew early, checked the Ts & Cs that it wouldn't affect my 4gb and went ahead.  I then checked my allowances and had the BVB and also a 4gb extra renewing the next day.

However the 4gb never came and has disappeared when I check my allowances.

As per other messages on here the Terms are VERY clear and I should have this 4gb - being with Vodafone on the BVB is pointless without it.

I have visited 2 stores, called twice and also chatted with no resolution on any of them.  The shops and the chat advised me that only Customer Services on the phone could sort it.  My first call was put on hold while the agent went to "check with the manager".  10 or 15 minutes later it transpired that the manager was "in a meeting".  My second call the agent couldn't do it and I had a conversation with a manager who persistently told me it wasn't available any more.  I advised her that I have worked on Vodafone for most of the last year in a contact centre and that I know exactly how things work and if she couldn't sort things perhaps she could get a Superuser to have a look.  The call ended with me asking for a formal complaint to be raised - I won't hold my breath as the manager clearly didn't raise anything.

My only option is to continue calling until I get a decent agent - but this could take months.  I hope some of you forum guys can help

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

We'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

I've just sent you a private message with some details on how to get in touch with us. Once we've got your information, we'll be able to get this resolved for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So thanks for the response.  However a generic "contact us" message and then texts and calls at 10am on a Sunday morning aren't really helping.  I wasn't able to answer.  I sent my number, that's all somebody needs along with the information in my main post, hopefully somebody sensible will still get a hold on this and reapply my 4gb.  Otherwise its frankly time to get a Pac code

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

A member of the team would have had to get in touch to pass security with you before we can access your account. We're unable to make any changes or even access the account to confirm what you've mentioned unless security is passed. I’m sorry that this has caused an issue but our customer’s security and personal details are extremely important to us.

You should have received an email from the member of team asking for an alternative way of passing security. You can get back in touch with us that way, confirming that you don't want to be called and we can get this resolved without having to contact you except via email.

If you give us a chance, we’ll get this resolved quickly but as I mentioned, we need to protect our customer’s accounts.

If you'd prefer to get this resolved yourself, please contact Live Chat and discuss this further there.

Kevin6062
Hi would just like to thank everyone who has help me with this issue as I now have the 4gbs reinstated. And had a text saying as long as I renew my £30 big value bundle I will continue to receive it.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kevin6062 That's great to hear! Thanks for letting us know. :Smiling:

Please get in touch if there's anything we can help with in the future.