Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Itemised usaged - 90 days!

caplova
2: Seeker

Hi, I have problem with my account, I can not see more than last two days in ITEMISED USAGED. Wednesday, in webchat the man told me, no problem.... Give me an hour and you will see, I saw nothing. Yesterday, in web chat the man told, me visit VF shop and pay 10pounds and They will do for you. I visit VF shop today morning, and They didn´t know how to fix this. They don´t know nothing 

Pleae can you help me? I need to see last 7 days. 

I was really upset, because 3 days,I only called, spook, wrote with someone in VF and anyone really help me. First person said yes, second person  - yes, but pay, and 4person - I donˇt know how, 5person- in call line - today evening, said me use the us forum!!!!!! OMG.... how many people I need to talk!! 

Thank for help .

Petra C.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

There was a similar thread in the Payg boards Usage-data-for-the-last-90-days.

I think the £10 charge your being advised about is the ''Subject To Access Report' which isn't what you need I think.

This explains what this is  Here

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, thank you.

where I can do this? Can they do this in VF shop? If I show them your text, will they understand? 

Petra

BandOfBrothers

Hello. 

Are you wanting the Subject to access report ??

Subject to Access Report Form.

Current Phone  >

caplova
I am not sure.... What I need. I want to see last 7 days my history (text,call, internet).....

BandOfBrothers

I would suggest persevering with calling customer service on 191 (General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm) or from a Computer use Live Chat.

Current Phone  >