Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Marketing texts

Ianhoyland
4: Newbie

How do I stop being inundated by unwanted vodaphone marketing texts on my vodafone 785. Some of which are offers which have expired by 10 months.  I have rung e-mailed and written to vodafone on many occassions, but to no avail!!!!!!

18 REPLIES 18

Hio

I having been to the bangor Vodafone shop (as instructed by the social media team) yesterday morning to re-register my phone (see saga above) - I beg to inform you that: -

I have not yet had ANY confirmation that the phone has been re-registered.

I have not had ANY response to the e-mail I sent the Social Media team advisinbg them of my action(s)

IS THERE ANY BODY OUT THERE!!!!!!!

Hi 

Another day - another e-mail complaint sent!!!  No response  to last three e-mails - AGAIN!!!!!!!

More OBSOLETE AND UNWANTED  Vodafone Marketing texts!!!!!!!

Totally ignored  AGAIN- no wonder their sales are dropping.  Totally useless!!!!

Will Never buy anuyhing 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Who are you sending email to? Vodafone doesn't correspond with its customers by email unless they send you one with a specific routing code on the subject line.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

I am trying to get SOMEONE/ANYONE to respond to my LONGSTANDING complaint EFT195 (#16185073) as having done all the things the Vodafone Social Media people have asked. I find that I am getting zero information from the local shop (Bangor, North Wales) or from the Social Media team

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for confirming your reference number @Ianhoyland, and apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

I can confirm that the team have received your latest email and will be in touch as soon as possible to help. 

Hi

Have just received a message for Matthew that I need to register my phone on lineor go to the local shop!!!!!!!!

Has he not read the last 27 e-mails.  I ,have recently been to the shop (on Tuesday) and they were SUPPOSEDLY  going to re-register the phone when the computer was back on line!!!!¬

PLEASE READ THE CASE HISTORY BEFRE SENDING ME ANY MORE MESSAGES.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ianhoyland,

Apologies for the confusion with this.

Please respond to Matthew via email explaining this, I'm sure they'll get things sorted for you.

Let us know if you come across any other issues.

Thanks

Hi

While I thank you for the apology, I would point out that I have wrtten a series of comments headed 'Rubbish Service' on this forum.  While I am inundated by advice from  Community 'Staff', they all give the same generic advice - ALL OF WHICH I HAVE ALREADY DONE MANY TIMES.

Can no one simply put me in contact with someone SENIOR in Vodafone.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ianhoyland – I can see you’ve replied to our latest email, so we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.