Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC request gone wrong

violala
2: Seeker

So I bought a Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from Vodafone. I stupidly believed the advisors who told me that the phone would be unbranded. It was. First lie. I was then told after 30 days I could request to unlock the device. The NUC can take up to 10 working days. It has currently been about a month since I sent the request. Second lie. I have now received an update telling me that I have given the wrong IMEI number. I copied and pasted this number onto the form and triple(!) checked it. Third lie.

I'm getting nowhere fast and I am seemingly stuck with this AWFUL provider. Every employee I speak to lies in order to fob me off. Nothing is ever resolved and I am stuck in a frustrating cycle. Everything I am told, is then completely u-turned the next time I ask. Vodafone really do not care at all about customer service. The company simply want you to hand over the money, then it's a case of you being on your own. Easily one of the worst companies I've have the misfortune of dealing with.

Could any kind soul PLEASE advise me on where to turn with this request? An Ombudsman? Will Vodafone pay attention then? Other than going into a store, screaming and shouting to cause a scene, maybe then Vodafones paid liars will action something as simple as a NUC request?

2 REPLIES 2

violala

So I bought a Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from Vodafone. I stupidly believed the advisors who told me that the phone would be unbranded. It was. First lie. I was then told after 30 days I could request to unlock the device. The NUC can take up to 10 working days. It has currently been about a month since I sent the request. Second lie. I have now received an update telling me that I have given the wrong IMEI number. I copied and pasted this number onto the form and triple(!) checked it. Third lie.

I'm getting nowhere fast and I am seemingly stuck with this AWFUL provider. Every employee I speak to lies in order to fob me off. Nothing is ever resolved and I am stuck in a frustrating cycle. Everything I am told, is then completely u-turned the next time I ask. Vodafone really do not care at all about customer service at all. The company simply want you to hand over the money, then it's a case of you being on your own. Easily one of the worst companies I've have the misfortune of dealing with.

Could any kind soul PLEASE advise me on where to turn with this request? An Ombudsman? Will Vodafone pay attention then? Other than going into a store, screaming and shouting to cause a scene, maybe then Vodafones paid liars will action something as simple as a NUC request?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@violala Please contact us via the information in the private message I've sent.

Our team will then be able to assist you further. :smileyhappy: