Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYASYOUGO No credit

stanislav79
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I have been top up my number for a 10£, but when I am checking my balance it shows zero.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @stanislav79

It sounds like your on a Big Value Bundle Payg Tariff.

When a person Tops Up with Credit this Credit is then taken by Vodafone to pay for a set amount of minutes, texts and data that last 30 days. The exception is the Data that rolls over for another month if you have any left. 

If you can please check in your MyVodafone App or the online MyVodafone option it'll tell you which Payg Tariff type you are currently on. 

An alternative Payg option is called Freebies where again the allowances chosen on that option last for 30 days, but the difference is you keep the actual credit from your top up. 

Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can clarify what your on and advise what's the best Tariff type for you. 

You can if you wish opt out of a Big Value Bundle to change to Freebies or remain on a BVB if that's what your currently on. 

Further information on Payg Tariff types and how they work are  in....

Vodafone -bundles-and-sims/pay-as-you-go-plans.

For information on Freebies then Launch this link and type in freebies in the search bar > Support.vodafone.co.uk/

Also some info in > Pay-as-you-go/Vodafone-Freebies.

Pay-as-you-go/Bundle-or-Credit.

A similar thread above about Payg options ^

"If you want to opt out of your Big Value Bundle and switch to a Freebie, follow these simple steps:
Opt out of your current Big Value Bundle by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.

Wait until your current allowance runs out at the end of your 30-day period."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.