Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please someone explain this to me

user1506
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I officially hate vodafone!
I keep trying to top up my dongle and have had consistent issues with the top up team who keep telling me to call customer care on 03333048069. I keep telling them this number does not take me through to anything but a recorded message that hangs up on me. I also tried calling 0333 304 0191 which is the number google generates for their customer service team which is also a pre recorded message that hangs up on me. I would desperately like to speak to someone in customer service to get this sorted and tell them how much of a ##~## they are for working for such a prickish company... Many thanks to any answers.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @user1506

I've used the Vodafone Landline Tel :03333040191 and it does not hang up on me. 

Other options are in > Contact Us.

Not sure if the following link will help > How-can-I-top-up-my-tablet-Mobile-Wi-Fi-device-or-data-dongle.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I guess you guys work for vodafone then. Is this community entirely made up of vodafone employees? ##~##

jeffkinn

Your bad language is not welcome here.

No one on this thread so far is a Vodafone employee but we are all customers just like you except we keep a civil tongue in our keyboards.

Vodafone employees are here as well but are easily recognisable.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

So yes you are 100% a vodafone employee then, as no customer of vodafone sits here 24/7 waiting to answer my questions about vodafone. Another customer also wouldn't care if I swear as there are millions of posts online where noone bats an eyelid. Additionally you have all given the same answer as vodafone employees which as I orginally posted did not answer my question. [MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

jeffkinn

Moving from foul language to threatening behaviour. Nice!  What a disgrace.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

disgraceful language for a beyond disgraceful service. Glad I am almost at your level ##~##

AnnS

Hi @user1506

If you are trying to call Vodafone after 9 pm, Customer Services will be closed and that will be the reason for the pre recorded message.   However, you should still be able to use live chat for support.

It might be worth mentioning if you are have tried using the same card online and the first payment has failed, it may be down to an issue at your bank. With mobile top ups being a high fraud risk, banks can sometimes get concerned when several attempts have been made.