Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with rewards

Collinswood
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone and 3 online) and despite being assured my code would be with me within 48 hours I am still waiting. Getting very fed up now as wanted my voucher to do some Christmas shopping. any advice?

92 REPLIES 92

cazann
4: Newbie
Thank you so much. I do appreciate your support Ledbury26.

I had another email, this time from Chazz in social media. He says it appears they've been having problems with amazon vouchers. (Yes, I was told this last week.) once again thesaying they'll chase it up for me and to let them know if I haven't heard in the next two days.

cazann
Thank you so much. I do appreciate your support Ledbury26.

I had another email, this time from Chazz in social media. He says it appears they've been having problems with amazon vouchers. (Yes, I was told this last week.) once again they are saying they'll chase it up for me and to let them know if I haven't heard in the next two days.

I'm not waiting another two days to be sent around the circle again.

Sorry if this posts twice - using my phone to type.

cazann
Got yet another email from Sheila saying my problem has been escalated and someone will be in touch. For heavens sake not again. I don't know how many Vodafone staff I've given my details to in the past month. Can't they see it's just a simple matter of sending me a valid code. Jeeez!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cazann

I'm sorry to hear this isn't sorted. 

I've sent you another private message - please send us an email and we'll make sure this escalated further. 

Hello @Ledbury26 - I've also sent you a private message - please follow the instructions to get in touch. 

Thanks, 

I can't think of any suitable non-swear words.  For heavens sake what planet are you Vodafone staff all on?  Do you actually read any of the posts put on here?  What on earth do you expect me to say that I haven't already said?  I'm changing providers.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ledbury26 and @cazann

We appreciate it's frustrating and we'd love to get this sorted. 

Please get in touch as mentioned, so that we can escalate this to the right team. 

Thanks, 

But I have been in touch - can you read?  Have I said I've received my voucher?  Yes, I have.  Do you ever communicate with Social Comms?  Again, do you read posts?  Does anyone at Vodafone have an ounce of sense?  The only reason I was successful in starting the process of getting Amazon vouchers sent out to all who are entitled is because I wrote to your CEO pointing out that the position as it stood could lay the company open to accusations of fraud. 

cazann
Amanda. There is no way I'm filling in your form yet again. How many more times before you sort out my problem? How many Vodafone staff does it take to send out a voucher code? My query alone must be costing Vodafone far more than £20 and it's as near being rectified as it was a month ago.

cazann
I must be going insane because I am actually laughing at this. I am beginning to think responses on here and email are automated. I am now getting several emails a day from Vodafone saying my query has been escalated and someone will be in touch.

I have emailed the CEO too, although it was a short message and perhaps I'd have been better pointing out the trading laws Vodafone are breaking. My next move will be to send copies of the messages I've had as proof of this fiasco if I need to take this further.

I have now left Vodafone and have a new provider.

cazann
Latest update in my saga. I just had a phone call from John in comms, the communication promised within 48 hours. Once again I was asked security information but was told nothing I haven't already been told and he didn't give me a voucher code. He concluded By saying if I haven't heard anything by Monday, I should get in touch again.

I keep telling them I don't want them to get in touch unless it's to send me a valid code!

Absolutely ridiculous!