Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smart Ultra 6 group messages

catherine888
3: Seeker

Hi,

I got this phone last week and when i go into Vodafone messaging + to send a group text i can only see about 2 of my contacts to send the message to.  I have about 40/50 contacts but they will not display fo rthe group text. I also can't type the messages in manually.

why are my contacts not displaying for group messages (i can see them fine for individual messages in the messenger + app)

Catherine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi @catherine888

The group messaging feature is only available to users of the Message+ service. It looks like there is only 2 of your contacts using it so it's only these 2 that are available to add to the group.

EDIT: More info about the service is avialable in the FAQ and T+C's

Nabs

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Nabs

Hi @catherine888

The group messaging feature is only available to users of the Message+ service. It looks like there is only 2 of your contacts using it so it's only these 2 that are available to add to the group.

EDIT: More info about the service is avialable in the FAQ and T+C's

Nabs

catherine888

Hi THanks for that.  also is there a way to forward a single message to a group?  (without copying and pasting) in other phones i can create a group list of contacts and simply forward the relevant information to the group.;

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@catherine888

The easiest way would be to open a text and select all your recipients, then copy and paste the message into it.

Alternatively if you select the message you wish to forward, this should bring up a new page containing the text where you can then go ahead and choose who you'd like to send it to.

Hi,

just a question, if I forward i can only forward to one person?  is this correct?

Regards

Catherine

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@catherine888 You should be able to forward text messages to multiple recipients. 

It should allow you to copy all the recipients that you require and then send the message.