Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smartpass top up

Davidncb2002
1: Seeker
Hi could someone tell me please if top up vouchers for smart pass are the same ones u would buy to top up your phone?
Many thanks
Davie
2 REPLIES 2

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Hi @Davidncb2002

No, I don't think they're the same as the PAYG top-up vouchers - I had wondered about this, but eventually found something which indicated otherwise.

I've just spent a while looking again, and I'm not 100% sure that this is the same article as I found earlier, but http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Setting-up-and-using-your-device/Vodafone-SmartPass/38914988/How-do-I-... (right at the end of the section that opens for you) seems to show that it's something different from a phone top-up. I presume that you have to contact the SmartPass Team to buy your voucher!

There are a lot of other FAQs if you follow that link. You'll also find the SmartPass Ts&Cs here, and there's a bit more general background here

I hope this helps.

Annie.

Lima6
1: Seeker
Have just spoken with someone from SmartPass customer service and apparently the vouchers are not available to purchase anywhere, they are solely for Vodafone SmartPass promotional purposes.

It would have been nice if Vodafone made it clear to their customers that this was the case to avoid the possibility of any confusion!