Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Warranty

slinkydonkey
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello

I bought a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 less than a year ago via Amazon.co.uk directly.  It has developed a fault can I take it to my local Vodafone shop with the inovice and box to get it repaied under warranty? 

It kept on loosing data connection, even after two factory resets.  I also had replaced the SIM card with no joy.

In the end I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 as I needed a reliable phone.

But still I would want my money back to be honest 

Cheers

Paul 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

There is 24 months manufacturing warranty on both handsets. 

In regards to the Samsung model I would always advise to approach Samsung purely because imo they know their hardware and software better. They have Samsung Service locations dotted around the UK. 

Some carphone warehouse stores have authorised repair centres in them for Samsung phones. 

A Vodafone Highstreet Store would check out the phone and warranty status and send it off if necessary. 

To try and aquire a refund for a purchase after 6 months would be difficult. 

Some info in > http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-rights-act

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Hi

There is 24 months manufacturing warranty on both handsets. 

In regards to the Samsung model I would always advise to approach Samsung purely because imo they know their hardware and software better. They have Samsung Service locations dotted around the UK. 

Some carphone warehouse stores have authorised repair centres in them for Samsung phones. 

A Vodafone Highstreet Store would check out the phone and warranty status and send it off if necessary. 

To try and aquire a refund for a purchase after 6 months would be difficult. 

Some info in > http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-rights-act

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.