Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone getting dumber by the day

sputniknick
4: Newbie

Their customer service is just getting worse each time. I am glad I am starting to move away from them. 

Recently moved one business line of 10 years from contract to prepay. What do they do, they send me the old style sim card, so I have to go out of my way to a Vodafone store to ask for it to be cut! I'm not in the country so that won't be happening anytime soon. Vodafone are just a joke. 

3 REPLIES 3

sputniknick
4: Newbie

I've just learnt that nano sims are thinner than original sims as well so even if I did cut it, there's a risk of it jamming in the S8. 

Good work Vodafone. 

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @sputniknick

Vodafone SIM cards are multi SIM,  which can be used in any range of smartphone, you push out the required SIM card size for the phone.  There is further information on this below.

Multi SIM

If you are overseas, it might be worth mentioning that a PAYG SIM has to be actived on the home network in the UK.  You won't be able to active when you are overseas on a roaming network.

Do you think I would have an issue if my sim card was a multi-sim? 

They told me it was activated already but couldn't confirm when since when I phone through to pre-pay customer care, no option ever leads to a human.