cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

can i change the bundle vodafone have automatically given me?

kazcarl
1: Seeker

i have a sim i got with a phone from carphone warehouse a couple of months ago..

i put £20 credit on my sim.. and its automatically given me a £10 bundle...

i wanted to choose my own bundle! i wanted the big value bundle fro £20..

can i change it?

or at least can i stop it again in the future so i choose the bundle i want?

thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@kazcarl I see that @63johnw has shown the page from the mobile site, and that seems more helpful than the main site, especially the questions at the foot of the page. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/pay-as-you-go/big-value-bundle/ also gives some clues, or you can set up an online account, and use that to opt out of renewal, then, when it has expired, simply buy the value that you want.

But do be aware that the exact allowances are in process of changing, having increased somewhat in the past 24 hours or so! So do read the details now shown on the page that John links to, to make sure that you are switching to the allowances that will suit you best.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion

ive read it all already.. and im still absolutely baffled by it all!

63johnw

Have you scrolled to the bottom and looked at questions and answers?Screenshot_20170712-205046.png

Annie_N

@kazcarl I see that @63johnw has shown the page from the mobile site, and that seems more helpful than the main site, especially the questions at the foot of the page. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/pay-as-you-go/big-value-bundle/ also gives some clues, or you can set up an online account, and use that to opt out of renewal, then, when it has expired, simply buy the value that you want.

But do be aware that the exact allowances are in process of changing, having increased somewhat in the past 24 hours or so! So do read the details now shown on the page that John links to, to make sure that you are switching to the allowances that will suit you best.

tas65011
1: Seeker

Great