Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Access Old Account

anrgy_man
4: Newbie

Hi

I have a bit of an issue that I need help with please.

I am with Vodafone and have been since Oct 2015 but in Dec 2016, I migrated my number to pay as you go (terminating my pay monthly) before migrating back on to pay monthly a few days later.

I am trying to get some bills from last year whilst my number was on the previous account. I know my online login details but after I log in, I'm told that there is no mobile number asscosiated to the account so cannot go any further.

I have rang customer care and they cannot find the old account. They've said they've searched using my address.

Unfortunately, I do not have anything with the old account number on it.

How can I get the itemised bills?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Did you have to create a new login with new email and password for myvodafone when you changed account types. 

Let the vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and they'll help where they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks.

Yes. I had to create a new username (same email address though).

BandOfBrothers

@anrgy_man wrote:

Thanks.

Yes. I had to create a new username (same email address though).

Ok @anrgy_man

Hopefully it's a simple exercise for the Team here at the Vodafone Community Forum to take you through Security Protocols and see what they can do to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @anrgy_man

I always think live chat will go out of their way to help a customer and you may find you get a better response.

Live chat should be able to locate the closed account using your date of birth, postcode and address.

The problem Vodafone may have is the account may be on the old system and impossible to locate in the archived files.

Give Live Chat a try and if you still find Vodafone can't locate the information you need, please come back to the forum.