Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't change any bar settings.

vchernyshev
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

I've recently joined Vodafone on a Pay Monthly contract but for some reason the changes to my account's settings, e.g. opting out of World Traveller or opting in to UK Data Cap are not saved at all. Although I receive the successful "usually done in 5 minutes" message neither a confirmation text, nor an email is ever sent to me. The content block bar can't be removed either, it almost looks like all my details are read-only. What should I do in this case? Can anyone help me to sort it out?

Kind regards,

Viacheslav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @vchernyshev

You need to wait until the first bill is received and have some billing information. If you are on a Red or Red Value tariff, you will automatically be opted into World Traveller.

The My Vodafone Application download to your phone, will provide a lot of additional account information, including any extras.

If you continue to have issues after your account is fully up and running, this will be something Live Chat will be able to clarify.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi

As you've recently joined your account may still be settling. 

I'd suggest you ring Customer service on 191 and they'll look at this for you. 

Live Chat is another customer service avenue. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @vchernyshev

You need to wait until the first bill is received and have some billing information. If you are on a Red or Red Value tariff, you will automatically be opted into World Traveller.

The My Vodafone Application download to your phone, will provide a lot of additional account information, including any extras.

If you continue to have issues after your account is fully up and running, this will be something Live Chat will be able to clarify.

Yeah, everything was sorted out over the weekend. Thank you.

@vchernyshev Glad to hear that this has now been resolved.

Thanks @AnnS and @BandOfBrothers for assisting @vchernyshev.