Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Defaulted Vodafone account on my credit file

nash123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I NEED HELP!!! i have looked on my credit file to find i have a default with Vodafone (who i have never been with) I have contacted vodafone who asked me to get in touch on here and go from there ... someone please help me

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Let the Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and they'll engage with you. 

In the interim you could contact http://www.experian.co.uk for help and advice and to ask to add a Notice of Correction. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

sorry this does not help, i need to speak to a human

BandOfBrothers

And you will speak to a person when the Team reads your thread. 

Current Phone  >

It says i have to pay to see my report. can i not give you the details i have and you try find something through that? i really concered about this! i need it removed because it is stopping me from getting certain credit

BandOfBrothers

If you mean experian then one option should be a free trial but do remember to cancel the trial before it turns into a subscription. 

Im a fellow customer so cannot access your account which is why I suggest waiting for the Team to catch up. 

Please do consider the Notice of Correction option. 

Further info in this thread > Default-on-your-Credit-File-and-How-to-add-a-Notice-of-Correction.

Current Phone  >

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nash123 - I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.