You are here:

Pay monthly account specific discussion & device unlocking

Ask a question:
Highlighted
Rank 1: Guest

Delivery when ordering at the weekend

Ordered an edge s7 Saturday 4 pm it's now Monday and j have the new data and talk plan active and now TV but no idea when I an going to gethe my phone the tracking site says order received and has not moved off that all week end I thought vodafone delivered in 2 to 3 days if it's 3 days I have no tracking info so how am I meant to know when to be in for it I can't stay in all my days off work waiting for it to come then I will be at work
Message 1 of 6 (478 Views)

Re: Delivery when ordering at the weekend

Ps need this phone asap as mine is on its way out and have need witch means I need to have a working phone
Message 2 of 6 (476 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master

Hi @dixons999

You only ordered on Saturday late in the day. The order would not have been processed until the next working day.

As soon as the phone has been despatched, you will receive an updated email with a tracking number.  You should get a two hour time slot, this saves waiting in all day.

Message 3 of 6 (471 Views)

Only asking cos 2 years a go I ordered a new phone and it turned up Monday pm and a lot changes in two years
Message 4 of 6 (468 Views)

Hi @dixons999

Some info in > When-will-I-get-my-new-phone.

Please check any Spam email In-Boxes too. 

I hope you get your phone asap. 

I'm also using the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and it's an awesome phone.  Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

Message 5 of 6 (431 Views)
Topics: 0
Solutions: 1

@dixons999

As mentioned in the link provided by @BandOfBrothers, orders placed with standard delivery can take 2 -4 working days to be delivered.

You can keep updated on the status of your delivery by tracking your order.

Let us know when you've received your phone.

Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone