Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

FEEL LIKE I KEEP GETTING PASSED AROUND

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member
I am having a nightmare with my account and I don't don't want to start ranting.I've tried 191 and call back been trying to sort one problem for 4 Meeks and getting know where. any body know an alternative to those two.or if some one from Vodafone reads this please help just one look at my account and you will probably understand what I mean.I have also just been in shop although they were and always helpfull they are restricted as upgrade was done on phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'm sure the Team here will help.

Vodafone have 8 weeks as set by the Communications Omsbudsman to bring an issue raised to a reasonable resolution. 

The Code of Practice procedures are set out in this link > Vodafone code-of-practice.

After the 8 weeks have elapsed and no contact or resolution has been reached then a person can engage the Communications Omsbudsman to arbitrate for you with Vodafone. 

A person can circumvent the 8 weeks to engage the Communications Omsbudsman if Vodafone agree to supply a Deadlock Letter. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Yes the Vodafone High street stores are in place to really only deal with new contracts, upgrades and accessories etc. 

Customer service via 191 or Live Chat are the correct avenues to force down with when needing account based assistance. 

However as you've been there and come away without resolution then please let the Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and they'll help where they can. 

Current Phone  >

Just to add. 

Don't post any personal information but may I ask what issues you've been experiencing as one of the members here maybe able to guide you. 

Current Phone  >

SKYMAN513
for last 18 months have to phone us to get charges twice a month for Spotify and then get texts some times twice a month at precisely 114 am thank you for your payment and 28 days upgraded but my price plan is all wrong my email is right and the texts I have received but it's the my voda app that keeps displaying wrong info.did a call back yesterday again then got a call hours later to be told I'll phone you today got that call this morning at 8 am then was told he has to go in meeting can I call you babu in an hour got that call was on the phone for ham hour and thirty mins got to speak to 4 different people pageant would be sorted waited then checked the app again no change them went to shop helpfull but there games were tied just got back home and I am still in same positing according to shop and the my voda app they have removed Spotify charges for this month and last but I have to remove Spotify and follow use link again but I have done that many times all that happens is I lose about 2 gig of data getting my Playlist back then to be told i am doing it wrong I text entertainment to the no follow the link and I don't use wifi as I don't have it.

BandOfBrothers

Hi

I have read that it can take for the first bill to be processed before the myvodafone app catches up. And sometimes a little after that. I appreciate your quite a bit after that timeframe. 

Please try to use any available wifi to do data hungry intensive work on your phone. I've even used McDonalds occasionally but don't use any Banking App's as that type of wifi isn't secure.

As I mentioned the team I'm sure will catch up with your thread and engage your help if they can. 

Regarding spelling the Community Forum has a spell checker when your on full site mode. It says ABC with a tick in the rich editor bar at the top of the dialogue box. 

Current Phone  >

SKYMAN513
sorry about spelling mistakes got all worked up texting that

SKYMAN513
Thanks Bandobrothers

SKYMAN513
just to add there is a lot of other things I have not mentioned ie contacting complaints over a month ago and heard nothing I still have all the messages and emails just 1 live chat is 2 hour long I have the transcript I just don't want to keep going on putting all the issues that have happened

BandOfBrothers

I'm sure the Team here will help.

Vodafone have 8 weeks as set by the Communications Omsbudsman to bring an issue raised to a reasonable resolution. 

The Code of Practice procedures are set out in this link > Vodafone code-of-practice.

After the 8 weeks have elapsed and no contact or resolution has been reached then a person can engage the Communications Omsbudsman to arbitrate for you with Vodafone. 

A person can circumvent the 8 weeks to engage the Communications Omsbudsman if Vodafone agree to supply a Deadlock Letter. 

Current Phone  >

SKYMAN513
Thanks it was 1 Feb when I lodged it.