Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to stop contract renewal?

MissAJ666
4: Newbie

Hey,

my contact is up on the 30th april/1st may

just wondering how i stop the renewal of my contract? 
i'm getting a contract througha different provider on my mothers account as it's cheaper for me.

so any infomation on how i can cancel when my renewal is up would be much appriciated :Smiling: 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @MissAJ666

A Pay Monthly Contract turns into a 30 day rolling type contract when it's full term is reached. 

So to end it and lose the mobile number too you would need to give Vodafone 30 days notice by calling them on 191. 

Or if you wish to take your mobile number to another network then ask Customer Service for a PAC Code.

Give that PAC Code to your new network within 30 days of getting it from Vodafone because it will void after 30 days and you'd then need to ask for another PAC Code, and once your new network uses the PAC this will automatically end your Vodafone contract. 

Vodafone will then send you the final bill by post. 

Then once paid by Direct Debit they'll send a £0 bill and Sorry your leaving letter which confirms everything is Paid up and Account closed. 

Then and only then is it ok to cancel your Direct Debit. 

Vodafone Help Link > vodafone and how to cancel-account.

When-will-I-receive-my-final-bill.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sorry > To add. 

If the phone your using currently on Vodafone is locked to the network and you wish to use it on another network then as long as your fulfill the criteria set out you can choose to unlock it. 

Vodafone Links >

Vodafone Unlocking Form.

Unlocking-your-phone-NUC.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.