Ask

Solution

International complaints

d5a5ny
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am a Vodafone Egyptian customer

I have a problem with Vodafone Egypt.

I have done all the possible steps but they didn't solve the problem.

The problem is simply that a certain service activated automatically and it has a daily fees. the service is activated in oct 2016 but i have realized that in feb 2017. i told them and they have returned my money only for the last month.

I have told them that i want the other 3 months but they refused.

I have done an offical request to review the system and see whether i have used it or not. Because i told them that i never activated this service and never use it.

they simply refused to check the system and ensure that the system never fault. 

Very bad customer and technican service and they aren't professionals.

I insisted to do a complaint in the international Vodafone company in UK.

But till now i didn't find a way to post my complaint.

I need help to know where can i do my complaint, or an email address to send my complaint.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @d5a5ny

The only thing Vodafone Egypt has in common with Vodafone UK is the name Vodafone.  Other than that it is a separate company and entity.

This means Vodafone UK have no access to Vodafone Egypt customer accounts or network and you will need to take this up with your service provider, Vodafone Egypt.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @d5a5ny

The only thing Vodafone Egypt has in common with Vodafone UK is the name Vodafone.  Other than that it is a separate company and entity.

This means Vodafone UK have no access to Vodafone Egypt customer accounts or network and you will need to take this up with your service provider, Vodafone Egypt.

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Sadly it's true that the guys on this forum aren't going to be able to help with issues you have with Vodafone EG

Have you emailed Vodafone customer care in Egypt or are you calling them? If you've exhausted your options then I'd perhaps consider emailing the details of your issue Stefano Gastaut who is the CEO in Egypt.

He should then direct to an directors level complaints team to deal for you. I'd guess his email would be his firstname (dot) his surname (at) vodafone (dot) com

Good luck!