Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing payment

Alex1988
4: Newbie

Hello I was just wondering if someone could just help me please.... I paid my bill yesterday (16th of March) and vodafone are saying they haven't received it called my bank and they said they money has cleared so please tell me where my money has gone cause I'm not paying it twice when clearly my bank is telling me it has cleared. I'm so confused about this, never had this problem before now due to their system being down yesterday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MrsC19833
2: Seeker
Because altho youve tried paying it whether via app or online vodafone havent took it even tho bank states other wise..last few times ive tried using the app or online it never goes fully through at vodafones end and needs to be corrected ...but because we have technically authorised a payment to vodafone the bank puts payment in pending. Vodafone wont collect payment from bank due to that error so bank will automatically put it back as available after 4 working days...once its showing back into ur account pay via 45566 and payments go straight through...paying by app etc causes more trouble than anything.

View solution in original position

37 REPLIES 37

MrsC19833
Because altho youve tried paying it whether via app or online vodafone havent took it even tho bank states other wise..last few times ive tried using the app or online it never goes fully through at vodafones end and needs to be corrected ...but because we have technically authorised a payment to vodafone the bank puts payment in pending. Vodafone wont collect payment from bank due to that error so bank will automatically put it back as available after 4 working days...once its showing back into ur account pay via 45566 and payments go straight through...paying by app etc causes more trouble than anything.

Alex1988
So if it gets put back in my account will I be cut off due to it?

MrsC19833
Shouldn't be...when ive tried to make payment and noticed it didnt go through straight away like it should i contacted live chat...told them whats happened and they put notes on my account so if my payment doesnt go back in time for when last day of it is due they waive the fee... see as soon as i get my bill i try to pay it on first day..just incase summit happens then that way gives u 1 week for it to bounce back before trying again.....cos dunno about u but i cant afford to pay out double money and leave myself short when i got house and other bills to pay...so always give live chat a message...altho sometimes takes some explaining 😠

Alex1988
Yeah I spoke to them about 4 times and they put something on my account saying I won't get cut off but the funny part is that they still send me messages saying my bill is overdue lol

MrsC19833
They will do but they shouldn't cut you off esp after you have told live chat...keep copies of all chats..its probably down to vodafone not talking to each other....ignore texts..u know its late and so do vodafone

Alex1988
Yeah I kept them all, hopefully everything should be fine fingers crossed

MrsC19833
Fingers and toes crossed..please come back and tell me if everything's got sorted 🖒

Alex1988
I will do

Alex1988
So I went to the bank today and the lady showed me my account and there it was vodafone took money out of my account on Friday so I asked them for a mini statement like vodafone ask me to do but the lady said it wouldn't show on my bank statement till tomorrow or Wednesday.... So let's see what vodafone says when I actually do have the proof that they took money out

MrsC19833
So has it actually come out or in your pending on ur account? Seems strange that mini statement wont show up until tomorrow ..however if mini statement does show it up and money hasnt gone back into your avaialable balance then vodafone MUST look into it.

Keep us informed x