Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ongoing network fault

fossy12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I've had an issue since Sunday that I haven't been able to use my mobile data. I've been on to your call centre many times and told it would be resolved. Twice on Monday I got told it would be working after the phone call. This wasn't the case. Tuesday I was told within 24hours. Still not the case. Yesterday morning I was told it would be working in a couple of hours. Again not the case. Tried calling last night only to be put on hold then I get an automated message that ends the all. So I tried the online help, I spent over an hour to what must have been a bot just repeating that they will be with me in a minute.
Anyway I called again today and went through more pointless things that didn't resolve my issue to then get told it's a network issue because even though I'm paying for 22gb it's been changed to 10gb and that's why it's not working. He then told me this will take 3-5days to rectify. I asked to speak to a manager and still no one had called back after waiting an hour. Surly this can be rectified imidiatly? Or data just added to my account until it is? I don't know why this has happened?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Reading this, I think you mean it's an account issue rather than a network one?   In that you can't use data anywhere, rather than simply in a specific location?

It's worth clarifying this now as the forum team will pick up your post in due course and we need to point them in the right direction from the start.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fossy12 - I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems using your mobile data.

Is this a network issue affecting you when in certain locations? If so, please try the steps in our network troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

If it's relating to a change made on your account (data bundles etc), our Live Chat team can look into this further.