Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAC request

Jayhey
4: Newbie
Tried Live Chat 27th Feb to get a PAC was transferred to cancellations and waited a hour until just after 8pm to then be told no one was available.

Called 191 today who said they can't issue a PAC ?

It is a 30 day contract that expires today 1st March ?

Is there a number I can call to speak to ON SHORE disconnections rather than 191 handing me to any old joe bloggs anywhere in the world?

22 REPLIES 22

Jayhey
I don't know where Broadband came into this thread but it defo is mobile, PAC would be the biggest clue! :Winking_smiley:

hrym
17: Community Champion

Just to clarify: PlusNet is primarily a broadband supplier, but has just (as you know) launched a mobile phone service.   I don't think that's widely known yet, so it would be easy to get trapped into thinking this was a broadband query.  People have been known to get their PACs, MACs and even NUCs confused! :smileywink:

Jayhey

It was launched as a rebrand from Life Mobile almost four months ago. [Removed]

Three AYCE data customers out of contract will automatically be reduced to £22 after their minimum term is up, that's a good move the market must follow instead of gouging customers who have paid the handset off on month 12/24.

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove content please see Community Guidelines]

Jayhey
Sorry mods what did I post wrong ?

Jayhey
Anyway...I have transferred over my number from V but had no notification of such from Vodafone of anything, a email saying bye you are welcome back anytime would be a nice touch and details of the final bill like other V sister networks worldwide do.

My Vodafone did not even update on billing date ?

Can mods advise on final bill process please, I went over my minimum term because I could not obtain a PAC before billing date and expect a small charge on my final bill. Is the final bill produced the day customers leave or the usual billing date ?

BandOfBrothers

Hello @Jayhey

This Link has some information in relating to billing. 

Link > When-will-I-receive-my-final-bill.

"Your final bill will arrive 2-4 weeks after you cancel your contract."

Please consider not cancelling the Direct Debit until Vodafone have taken any final payment(s) and if applicable applied any Refunds.

And you have received the final bill by post, paid by Direct Debit and a £0 bill and Sorry Your Leaving Letter has been received that confirms the account is closed. (Please retain this paperwork)

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jayhey
Yeah I never cancel a DD until final bill, unless I dispute it. So it looks like they will take my monthly fee and I will need to await the final just after for refund. Great!

Hopefully the billing system sees disconnected and just issues final bill as it's days between, if it goes to 4 weeks I will be paying March & April bill will be produced before a final bill is produced. Hopefully it won't be that long winded and steal from my pub fund :Winking_smiley:

Thanks BoB :Smiling:

BandOfBrothers

A wise decision not to Cancel your Direct Debit @Jayhey

I'm sure things will balance out as they should. 

Take care. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jayhey

Once your final bill has been generated and you've received it, get back in touch with us if there's any issues, that you may have.

We'll investigate these further, with you.

Jayhey
@Dane_B Will do, just waiting on final bill as £25 was taken for March so I expect after April bill I will (should) be in credit.

Just a quick question Dane - I have took another 30 day sim out as I have a mate coming to visit UK in a few days who is going to be West coast Scotland & the locals report V is the best option. (London coverage not so much a issue). So when it arrives I will give 30 days notice, am just making sure you advise to do anymore than that, sounds stupid but given offshore care standards I'm just running it past the V forum team.