Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Shocking Service , Lies , getting Nowhere

Leewigman
2: Seeker
I've been on the online chat about 5 times since December , all for near on 45 minutes and every time the advisors give it the 'yeah we will sort it right away just give it a few days' and each time they have blatantly just lied and done nothing . The latest Vodafone tv add is all about how important it is to keep promises ! Which is a joke because it's clearly not important to Vodafone ! My 2 problems , 1st , I discovered that I was still getting charged £8.50 a month for a mobile broadband red sharer account which should have been ended on 18th May 2015, 21 months ago and about £200 later ! I phoned to sort this in march of 2016 and was assured this would be sorted but no, on that same phone call I enquirers about extra data for my pay monthly phone and the lady said she can change my bundle so I get more data and assured me this wouldn't change my upgrade date , another LIE because now my second problem is getting my original upgrade date restored which should be very soon but according to my account is now march 2018 which is about an extra year added on to my original agreement!! I have been assured and promised so many times this is getting sorted but nothing ever happens! I managed to get 10 months refund back so far for the mobile broadband account Vodafone keep charging me for but I want crediting the other 11 months and my upgrade date changed!! And if that can't be done then just release me from the contract and let me leave for free
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Leewigman

I've seen past posts where an agent has changed the tariff allowances which has then affected the dates on the contract. 

There is an online form and a postal address that can be used in this link > Vodafone Code of Practice. 

It's an avenue I'd think of using if in a similar situation. 

Also The Vodafone Community forum is monitored by Vodafone U.K.

There are members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so a person knows they are officially Vodafone.

All posts are read by them.

If you can please Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the experience that you've had @Leewigman.

We'd like to help. So we can look into this, please follow the steps provided in the private message I've sent to you and a member of the team will be in touch. 

Leewigman
I've been on the online chat about 5 times since December , all for near on 45 minutes and every time the advisors give it the 'yeah we will sort it right away just give it a few days' and each time they have blatantly just lied and done nothing . The latest Vodafone tv add is all about how important it is to keep promises ! Which is a joke because it's clearly not important to Vodafone ! My 2 problems , 1st , I discovered that I was still getting charged £8.50 a month for a mobile broadband red sharer account which should have been ended on 18th May 2015, 21 months ago and about £200 later ! I phoned to sort this in march of 2016 and was assured this would be sorted but no, on that same phone call I enquirers about extra data for my pay monthly phone and the lady said she can change my bundle so I get more data and assured me this wouldn't change my upgrade date , another LIE because now my second problem is getting my original upgrade date restored which should be very soon but according to my account is now march 2018 which is about an extra year added on to my original agreement!! I have been assured and promised so many times this is getting sorted but nothing ever happens! I managed to get 10 months refund back so far for the mobile broadband account Vodafone keep charging me for but I want crediting the other 11 months and my upgrade date changed!! And if that can't be done then just release me from the contract and let me leave as it's just a joke.