Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Terrible customer service sold new contract but unable to access data

WCovell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I give up! I was persuaded to renew with Vodafone in February moving my contract from 8gb red share to 30gb and adding a third sim to the sharer. I asked for the three phones to each have 10gb of the 30gb allowance. Was told that the two additional phones would have to have 8gb and 12gb. No idea why but agreed. The main problem though is that my lead phone only has access to 4gb! I have spent 3.5 hours on chat support and no fix - the last person reduced my contract price as an apology and then said the issue I was contacting them with could only be fixed by phone! I called 191 and the guy on the phone said it would be fixed and then applied a block to my data!!! No fox, rang back immediately and told the dept had closed and nothing they could do to help me. This is a joke! I have now logged on and still showing group data as 30gb but only 4 gb for me. The price reduction has been applied but I need the data so no real help to me!!! You guys are a joke. What am I supposed to do now? This has been going on for 6 weeks - guess I just sit tight for 2 more weeks and go to ombudsman.
1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @WCovell

That doesn't sound right. Setting the data limit on the sharers is your choice.

You can find how to change the allowance for each sharer on the link below through your online account or the My Vodafone application.

How do I set individual limits to control my Red+ sharers’ data allowance?

If you cannot change the allowances and continue to have issues with Customer Service, please come back to the forum and the Team here will help.