Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking phone

viktorskupov
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello. Is it possible to decouple the phone from vodafone UK. to use in Russia any SIM card!!! Help me please. Communication with the previous owner not have. What I should do.

##~##

IMEI: ##~##

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi, 

Please edit out your Imei and number details as this is a public forum. (Flagged)

To unlock the phone to all networks you will need to have....

Paid 3 bills on time if on Vodafone Uk Pay Monthly. 

Or

on Vodafone U.K. Payg used the vodafone SIM card in the phone making calls, sending texts , using etc for at lease 30 days while on the Vodafone U.K. Network. 

It's free to unlock. 

Link to unlocking form > https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/unlock-code-request/

Libk to Unlocking FAQs > Unlocking-your-phone-NUC.

Tip > You would need to check if your phones frequencies and bands are supported by the other countries Network you wish to use. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I filled out the form but received no response. What do I do?

Hi,

I note in your first post that you have acquired the phone. 

Are you currently a Vodafone U.K. Customer either on Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go?

Current Phone  >

I'm from Russia. Purchased the phone on ebay. How do I obtain the unlock code to use my network operator?

Ah right. 

You can't I'm afraid via Vodafone .uk then. 

You could either....

Ask the original owner to request unlock. I appreciate you say this isn't possible.. Although an unlocking code isn't guaranteed to work on a phone outside of the UK unless it's an iPhone as an iPhone unlocks via iTunes and not an actual code. 

Send it to someone you know in the UK and they Unlock it after using it on Vodafone .uk and then send it back to you once they unlock it. Shipping costs would need to be looked at. 

Sell it on and use the funds to buy one your sim card will work in. 

Current Phone  >

I have an Iphone have a SIM card vodafone , communication with the previous owner not have. Help me please. I spoke to apple they told me that I asked You told me that You'd help. I have no information about the owner in the UK!!! how is it possible to unlock it without sending to the UK?!

Hi

Apple wouldn't be able to help a person in afraid. They'd only unlock an iPhone after authorisation from Vodafone .uk. 

Vodafone cannot help you I'm afraid. 

They'll only unlock the iPhone after you passing the criteria I've mentioned in my previous posts. 

Unfortunately as your not in the UK you won't be able to fulfil the criteria needed. 

Your options are as I've suggested earlier. 

Vodafone can not unlock from your post here. 

Current Phone  >

iphone works well, but I can not use it to the fullest.

help me please