Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail

cmac277
1: Seeker

I have been unable to set up diverts to voicemail on my iPhone 6S (I have had a vodafone monthly account for some months now). I have spoken to livechat 4 times now and after a prolonged discussion each time they say they have resolved the matter, to wait 30 mins, restart the phone and then to phone 1211 to restore diverts. But each time I do this I continue to get the same message - that "we have been unable to set your divert settings at this time - please call later. I really don't know what to do to get this fixed!  Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

If this is a specific account issue connected to your account then I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do at your end. They need to resolve this at their end. My advice is to perservere with Customer services. 

I note you you say you've had a Vodafone Pay Monthly Account for some months now. If you've ported from another network to Vodafone then it's possible some of the porting files have not 100% settings or glitched. Just my thoughts. 

However one of the generic tips is to Cancel All Diverts via Key in ##002# and press Call.

Reboot your phone by turning the phone Off and On and then try setting up again. 

Vodafones Help and Support page. 

How-do-I-manage-my-call-diverts.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.