Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WHY

Nod2403
1: Seeker

Why is it I have been waiting for Vodafone to sort my split accounts since September 2016?  Why after spending hours talking to faceless call center staff who all assure me they have dealt with the problem, is this issue not solved.  Why after dealing with very helpful in store staff is this issue not been dealt with (it seems even they cant get the corporate VF to fix things).  Why did it take 4 months to get me a new phone?  Why since recieving the new phone in January can Vodafone not get it connected to the network?  WHY after 15 years with this company am I still with them?  Vodafone is by far the most inept company I have ever dealt with, all the speal about solving your problems is BS Its a shame but ondbusman here I come, it seems I have very little choice and Vodafone appear totally unable to manage their systems or look after their customers, Vodafone expect many more huge fines in your future for poor customer service.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Nod2403

I can certainly appreciate why you'd be unimpressed at those catalogue of events. 

Things can sometimes go wrong which I'm sure many accept, but then it's ultimately down to how it's put right that then counts ,and instills confidence back into the product and service.

Communication most certainly is Key.

The Vodafone Community forum is monitored by official Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so a person knows they are officially Vodafone.

All posts are read by them.

Hang in there as they are a small team.

I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'm sure they will, but this has been going on since Sept 2016, still paying the bills because I cant cancel as the account is screwed up, had no phone connection since Sept 2016 (I have a shiney new Galaxy S7 though  ...fat load of use that is!)  If the issue couldn't be fixed by the last 30 odd people then I'm not holding my breath....just came on here to rant.  Really annoying thing is I have been with VF for coming up 16 years 15 of those no issues from my end or theirs but this is just beond belief and has been so bloody stressful, the amount of time I have wasted on line, on the phone and driving to store.  ....... amd all the time being told "I will sort your problem"  Truth is they dont know how to sort it!!

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nod2403

Sorry to hear about all the trouble you've been having. We'd certainly like to help get everything sorted for you. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

I have been having a nightmare with Vodafone for 3 months you keep disconecting my line when my bills are paid. It started when my daughter upgraded her phone. The advisor didn't do the job right and i feel did it in such a way to increase their bonus.  i in the past few months have recieved compensation from Vodafone but still keep getting disconected. Sort it out Vodafone. 

Or let me speak to someone who can i have spent approximately 25 hour's talking to you. still no further forward all the reps do is go round in circles 

No complaint should take longer than 8 weeks.

Follow the Vodafone complaints process and when both agree you're at deadlock or wait 8 weeks with no resolution, take it to the ombusdman. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/complaints/

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Yorkiecampbell, I've responded to your post in the following thread.