cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

When will my iPad Air 2 32GB be in stock?

duncnik
1: Seeker
I ordered a IPad Air 2 32GB on 17th February 17. I immediately received a confirmation of my order and was informed by email and text of the address it would be delivered to. However, I have now received 3 separate emails saying that the item is still not in stock, the latest being yesterday - telling me that they'd contact me in another 10 days if they've not received any stock by then. It's quite frankly becoming a joke and I've no idea of when to expect the iPad?! Anyone in a similar situation or can help would be great! Order No. WEB - 0000000233782192.
Thanks,
Nicola
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @duncnik

I'm surprised Vodafone are having shocking level issues with an ipad that's been available for quite a while now. It could be the storage capacity that's the issue !

The best practice is to do what you have been which is periodically communicating with customer service via Live Chat or 191. 

I hope it becomes available soon for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am less surprised when Vodafone have shocking level issues, or indeed shocking issues of any sort. Unfortunately if they keep in communication with you then that's all you can expect, the thought that they should provide the goods as advertised or offer an alternative will never enter anyone's head. Your best bet would be something rather revolutionary - buy one from someone who's got one ?