Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

credit note still not paid to me

despairing
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

We have been waiting for credit notes and refunds to be paid back to us for the last two years. The first credit note dates back to May 2015 and it still hasnt been credited to our account. We have a total of four different credit notes here and not one has been paid plus an agreement for a further amount due to the wrong phone being repeatedly sent to us. This is a business account. We have been sent texts confiriming that the payments will come off our next bill but they never do. Absolutely appaling service but no one at Vodafone cares less. Please tell me how we can get back our money that Vodafone have confirmed that they owe us, on the credit notes we have in front of us.  

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm not sure how a credit note can be raised without appearing on the account.   This is primarily a consumer forum, but the team here should be able to point you in the right direction for a business account.   Hang on for them to pick up your post.

Thanks I didnt realise that it was only for residential customers but I will wait to see what happens. Im not sure how credit notes can be raised but not actioned either. That is exactly what has happened, as each adviser I have spoken to has confirmed everytime!  

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@despairing Have you tried contacting your Business Account Manager for assistance?

If you have and haven't been able to sort the issue, please let us know and we'll see if we can point you in the right direction.

Never been made aware of having a Business Account manager. Small business so not sure it applies but if it does then please let me know. Otherwise, please help to sort this out. I want someone who will take responsibility and confirm with emails and names...not a nameless text saying it will happen when it doesnt. Thank you

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@despairing You may, or may not have a Business Account Manager depending on the size of your business. 

So we're able to pass your details on to the relevant depertment, please get in touch with our team directly using the details from the private message I've sent.