Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

extremely poor customer service

gkskumar12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am extremely disappointed with Vodafones lack of customer service. With absolutely no regard for consumer satisfaction, they have ignored my pleas for help in dealing with issue.

Every time i call customer care, they speak as if this is the first time i am complaining.

I have cancelled my contract with Vodafone after a settlement because of poor service.

They agree to pay me back for the poor service aswell in wrtting.

They paid me back partially not full amount what they agreed to and now they are sending me debt collectors notice and my credit file is in mess.

I try contacting customer service, yesterday they said, we will refund you and resolve the problem with credit file.Today i recived another email from Debt collector so i called them again, they say we have no record of you calling or some accessing your account.And we cant help you.

I dont know whom to contact and how to resolve this issue.

I try their website, its says we are making changes and doesnt take me to complaints page.Again directs me to Phone/Chat which is of no use .

Please help

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi 

I'm not surprised your upset and unimpressed with this. 

Please let the Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread as they maybe able to assist you. 

In regards to your credit file you could contact Experian and add a Notice of Correction in the interim. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jayhey
4: Newbie
After calling/emailing/forum/twitter - any contact once call Ofcom and register a complaint, take that the reference number then start the Complaints Code of Practice with that Ofcom Complaints reference number.

Ofcom the telecom regulator is now recording all complaints against telcos not just the complaints that go to dispute resolution.

Complaints Code of Practice is at the bottom of this page - it HAS to be two clicks from the homepage as per Ofcom regulation.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/complaints/

Jayhey
4: Newbie

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gkskumar12 - I’m sorry to hear what’s happened.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

O2alltheway
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I am having the exact same issue. I've lost count of how many times I've had to explain myself and each time it's the same old story " no notes on file, don't know what I'm talking about" etc etc

Im trying to solve an issue Vodafone have caused
Yet being ignored every single step of the way

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@O2alltheway I've replied to your other message on this thread