Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect to mobile internet

leannerolls
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I havn't been able to access the internet using my mobile data for the last 9 days.

I phone 191 on a daily basis, have been into my local store and have even done the online chat thing. It has been 'escalated' numerous times and apparently a 'Super User' is working on it and has been for the last 5 days. Everyone that I speak to says they are going to call me back but never do.

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I phone 191 on Sunday 5th March to query my bill and as a result the lady on the end of the phone but a barr on me calling 08 or 09 numbers. Since then haven;t been able to access the internet using my mobile data.

I'm frustrated by not only the fact that nothing seems to be happening but also that people don't communicate with me.

I am on a sim only contract.

Any help would be very much appreciated as I am slowly losing my patience. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @leannerolls

The first place to look for bars will be your online account.  There is a bar for accessing data and premium rate numbers and you can remove any bars from there. It might also be worth checking your phone to make sure mobile data is turned on.

You can check  there are no network issues in your area, this can be done through the network checker at the top of the page and by following the check list on the link below.

Network Issues

It could also be something simple as a SIM card fault, a Vodafone Store will be able to help with a new SIM.

where do I check to see if there are any bars?

AnnS

Hi @leannerolls

Your account, manage services, manage bars.

Under 'Manage bars and data alerts' there is a red box that says

Sorry, there seems to be a problem
We can't show you any product information at the moment. Please try later.: Exception in getInstalledProductList of manager - [2l1]

AnnS

Hi @leannerolls

Please try clearing your cookies and cache, close down your browser, leave it for a few minutes and try again.

If this is a recent contract, it could be causing problems.  You usually receive that message until your first bill has been produced.

Ive just done it on my phone and it says

Sorry theres nothing availabel for you here

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@leannerolls I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. :smileyhappy: