Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivery

LucasBW
1: Seeker
Do vodafone deliver or weekends or is it just well days?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @LucasBW

An alternative option would be click and collect.  You will then not have the worry of being home when delivery is arranged and will be able to collect the phone from a store of your choice at your convenience.

You will be able to pick up the phone 2 hours after ordering with the added benefit of having the phone set up for you with your contacts.  You will almost be talking as soon as you leave the store.

There is further information for you about the service on the link below.

How will your order be delivered?

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

LucasBW
on*

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

I believe there is a saturday delivery.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @LucasBW

An alternative option would be click and collect.  You will then not have the worry of being home when delivery is arranged and will be able to collect the phone from a store of your choice at your convenience.

You will be able to pick up the phone 2 hours after ordering with the added benefit of having the phone set up for you with your contacts.  You will almost be talking as soon as you leave the store.

There is further information for you about the service on the link below.

How will your order be delivered?

BandOfBrothers

@AnnS

Can that option of Click and Collect be chosen after the order is placed or only while placing the order initially?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TerryReed
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been a "pay monthly" Vodafone account holder since 2003.

I ordered a new Samsung S6 Edge Phone and 1GB Bundle on Jan 11th, 2017 as they had a special offer of half price rental for 6 months at £16/month and thereafter £32/month.

I received an Order Confirmation and Order Number.

I was told it would be with me within 2 to 4 days, which I was pleased about as my wife was buying me this from 70th birthday on Jan 18th, 2017.

However, nothing had arrived by Jan 17th - so I entered a chat with a Vodafone operative who told me the order "had got stuck in the system!  They then told me they had "freed it up" and should be with me in 2 to 4 days (again).

Needless to say - it didn't arrive.  I have since had two more chats and 2 more phone calls - as nothing seems to happen.

The last complaint call from me was on Monday January 30th - and I really let rip (as I was told that "it had got stuck in the system" (again).

The operative then said that she would cancel the order and get the Upgrade Team to re-order it - I said I wanted to make sure I got the same deal (as the special offer ran out on Jan 28th, 2017) - she came back and said that they were going to offer me an even better deal as I had had so much trouble getting the phone - and that it would be with me the next day or the day after latest.

Today is Friday February 3rd (4 days after the phone was re-ordered) - and nothing has arrived !

Not sure what else to do apart from cancelling my entire contract with Vodafone.

They appear to be totally incompetent or have hired "Revenue Prevention Officers" in the Ordering Dept !

I just wanted to get this off my chest - and also to see if other people have had so much trouble trying to give Vodafone increased revenue !

Best regards,
Terry Reed

Helston, Cornwall

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @TerryReed, I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your order.

So that we can look into this further and help resolve this, please follow the steps in the private message that I've sent to you.

Blueone60
Hi I'm having similar issue received all confirmation so then when out in delivery tracker info it's not recognised

I ordered a Samsung S6 Edge and the reason it wasn't showing up in the Tracking was because it was out of stock and was not being supplied by Samsung anymore.  So, I got a different phone

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Blueone60

We'll be more than happy to look into your order. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with us.