Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extra Charge for no apparent reason?

IJustNeedHelp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I have  pay monthly contract where I am pay £15 every month. But for some reason when I check the "MyVodafone" account, I saw an extra "out of bundle charge" of £2.50, when I clicked to see the breakdown, this is what it showed me:

• Data - £0.00
  • Mins - £0.00
  • Texts - £0.00
  • Other - £2.50

I thought it was a mistake and it be fixed, when I tried to click on the £2.50 there was no breakdown, it did not show anything. Anyway, so imagine my shock, when I looked at the account today, and saw another £2.50 charge. Does anyone know why? I have read but nobody seems to know anything, I really need this resolved, because by the time by bill comes it could £10, more than half of my original bill.

Cheers.

3 REPLIES 3

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

If it's a recurring charge, i.e. coming up weekly for example, then it is best to contact 191 or live chat direct if you are not able to get the breakdown of the bill.  In some instances charges like these can relate to subscriptions that customers may not be aware of (not charges from Vodafone direct) - the customer service team can advise what it is for and also give contact numbers for the company required.  If, however, it is a charge for something else out of bundle they will also be able to give you a breakdown of this and email you a copy of a bill with a breakdown on it.

Contact details are here:

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/index.htm

Hope you get some details soon. 🙂

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @IJustNeedHelp

You may need to let your bill create and then either yourself or Customer service have more Lind of sight and can then see what it is. 

This could be mms messages > Link Why-have-I-been-charged-for-a-text-message.

to charges such as having a new SIM card posted out. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @IJustNeedHelp

You have probably got the extra MMS piucture messaging bundle on your account for £2.50 per month.  This is something Vodafone may have offered as a free trial and has rolled over on a month to month basis.

If you use live chat or call Vodafone, they will be able to let you know the reason for the charge and get any extra cancelled.

There is further information on Vodafone extras on the link below.

Vodafone Extras