Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Getting the right customer service contact address

Damerhamuser
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

We have been Demon and Thus Home Office customers for 12+ years when Vodafone took over the business.  We then took extended services on this  contract with Vodafone/Demon/Thus last year to include broadband and phone line to a new premises.  In August Vodafone took away our Demon email service and as we didn't want to take up the Namesco offer, we have  a new email address.  Now we are not getting notifications with our e-bills because presumably they are being sent to the old email address.  We have tried and tried to get a contact address or email where we can notify Vodafone of the change in address as we need the invoices to claim our VAT.   When we rang Vodafone to say that none of the addresses given on the back of the invoice are still working, they checked and directed us back to one particular customer service email address  - the email immediately bounced back again.  SO much time being wasted as a result of Vodafone's action to remove our email address.  If I was to bill this time it would now be getting into the £1000s.

Does anyone know of a customer service email address re. billing that actually can receive and confirm receipt of this type of notification? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Damerhamuser

You can try calling the Demon Team free on 0800 027 3737. 

They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Further info below.

What's happening to my Demon email service?

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Vodafone do not have a manned email address. 

They are contactable via 191 or Live Chat. 

They have a postal address. 

Customer Relations Manager
Vodafone Limited
The Connection
Newbury
Berkshire
RG14 2FN.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Damerhamuser

You can try calling the Demon Team free on 0800 027 3737. 

They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Further info below.

What's happening to my Demon email service?

Thanks - thought Demon's customer service was now with Vodafone but now I know they are still separate, I've phoned them.  What a different bunch of folk - as usual, helpful, accurate and problem immediately solved.  What everyone with Demon accounts needs to know is DO NOT TALK TO VODAFONE.  Demon is still separate and I have now had to set up a separate ebilling account on a vodafone branded webpage!  Very confusing and a great deal of wasted time. This particular attempt has  taken yet another hour.  I have asked them to put much clearer advice on the Demon website.