Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HulloMail (Diverts not working)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been having a bit of an issue with HulloMail and Diverts recently.

Not sure if Vodafone have made some changes behind the scenes but calls are no longer being diverted to HulloMail's voicemail.

When trying to reactivate (using the service code) it says Successful and doesn't do anything, also when I tried to manually update my diverts online Vodafone's website is saying its not possible to divert to an 03 number. It should be possible, so I'm not sure what's going wrong here.

Please can you update your systems to allow an 03 number to be set as a divert.

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 18.13.10.png

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous

I have done a little digging around on the forum for you and have found this previous thread.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/iOS/Conditional-Call-Forwarding-Hullomail/td-p/2458237

As you can see there is a reply from the forum Team confirming that as it is a third party service and not something Vodafone support, you will need to take this up with HulloMail.

However, there is a lot of helpful information on the thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnnS

Thanks for your reply but the real issue is that Vodafone's online system is not allowing diverts to 03 numbers, which is something Vodafone need to deal with, HulloMail can't control this.

Further to this, the thread you are referencing also details the same thing; that it was a network level issue. 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

We'll feed this back, however as previously mentioned because this is a third party app there's nothing we can amend in our systems to change this. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChazzD wrote:

@Anonymous

We'll feed this back, however as previously mentioned because this is a third party app there's nothing we can amend in our systems to change this. 

Thanks for getting back - but the issue here really has nothing to do with whether it's a third party app or not. Your online system is saying you cannot forward to *any* number starting with 03, however this is incorrect and is unnecessarily preventing something that can be done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they have had a problem with diverts in general

At weekends I divert my personal line to my work mobile as I don't get reception at home due to thick walls and it just didn't want to go this weekend. 

I kept getting a failed or error message.. Seems to be OK at the moment though..