Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

markbarrett33
4: Newbie

The app doesn't work for my number on any device registered in my household.

I can view usage details for all 3 other numbers.

When attempting to view usage details for my number the app reports that difficulties are being experience.

Vodafone support have previously advised that I re-install app. Didn't work.

Then advised that it was my phone not being compatible with the app which I can't believe (Galaxy S4). This has been proven as incorrect as the same behaviour is seen on 2 different iPhones.

Help! I can't bear having to continually logon to the web-site with its painful 2LA just to find out my usage.

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

It sounds like something needs to be reset at account level.  Call up 191 and ask for their assistance.  They should be able to escalate the problem if they can't help you resolve it. 

In the meantime, if you don't want to log into your account online to get your balance, you can always call 44555 from your handset and select option 3 to get a text message sent to your phone. 

PWIAC

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @markbarrett33

Alternatively, you can speak to our Live Chat team here, who can look into your account and see what needs to be done. 

Thanks, 

Cara

markbarrett33
4: Newbie

Logged via 191 and they've raised a call (another one) with the Tech team. Adviser stated that the new app did have some bugs, though I did state that the problem was present in the previous version. Last time I did this via the Chat facility I was informed I would get a response within 2 weeks. That was about 2 months ago. At this moment I'm not very hopeful of a solution.

@markbarrett33 - Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon for you, in the meantime you can call 44555. You'll then get a text with your usage.