Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app has stopped working.

Glendabarratt20
4: Newbie
Hi.
I was just wondering if anybody else is having the same issue as Me my Vodafone app has not been working since 2 o'clock this afternoon PS I use the Android operating systems
Thanks Glenda
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Glendabarratt20

If the application has only stopped working yesterday afternoon, it most likely temporary.

Try rebooting the phone and see if that helps.

If the problems persists, please use live chat for account access, they will be able to find the reason.

View solution in original position

15 REPLIES 15

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Glendabarratt20

This is a forum announcement > Vodafone-Announcements/My-Vodafone-app.

May I ask if you've tried the following on your phone. 

• Close the App down and turn your phone Off and On. 
  • Stop the App in settings.
  • Clear it's Caches. 
  • Delete the App in the phone. 
  • Delete the App in 'My Apps' in the PlayStore. 
  • Re Download the App. 

If this does not remedy the issue then please do call Customer service on 191 and or use Live Chat to have your Account Checked. 

If they say all looks Ok then the issue raised in the Vodafone Announcement on the 5/11/16 maybe still being worked on. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Glendabarratt20

If the application has only stopped working yesterday afternoon, it most likely temporary.

Try rebooting the phone and see if that helps.

If the problems persists, please use live chat for account access, they will be able to find the reason.

Glendabarratt20
4: Newbie
Update
Just to let you guys know it is working OK now and it has sorted itself out thank you for all your help I really appreciate it.
Glenda

@Glendabarratt20 Thank you for letting us know that you're up and running again :Smiling: 

Sorry for any trouble caused! 

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. When I try to start "My Vodafone" I get the error message:

"Sorry. We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We're working hard to get things sorted".

Phone: Nexus 6P

Android: 7.0

It was working a few days ago but stopped after my old phone number was transferred to a new SIM card (I moved from "Pay as You Go" to "Pay Monthly".)

I tried un-installing, clearing cache, removing from My Apps, but nothing works.

My "My Vodafone" account is working as I can login from the Web.

I spoke to 191 but they said un-install and wait 24 hours then re-install. This did not help.

Any more ideas?

Cheers,

Alan

@AlanSillito This may be a temporary issue. Please keep repeating the steps you previously mentioned every 48/72 hours and keep us updated.

You'll still be able view your usage through your online My Vodafone account.

Hi,

it magically fixed itself 🙂

Thanks for the feedback anyway

Cheers

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know @AlanSillito :Smiling:

Indianag
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
App is down again on iOS today @ 2330.