Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app not working

garymac108
4: Newbie
The app hasn't worked for weeks and now comes up with 'sorry we are having a few technical difficulties at the moment' as soon as I open the app. Have reinstalled several times and spoken to 191 and was given the all will be fine in 24 hours rubbish but still dead.

I use a Nexus 6p running Android 7.0

Anyone able to fix this?
92 REPLIES 92

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi.

Most of the time this is a glitch that self resolves.

If this was my phone I'd try clearing the caches if the app before deleting and re installing just in case something is being left behind after uni installing which maybe causing an issue. 

Can you use the online my Vodafone ok ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

garymac108
4: Newbie
Yes have done all that, if you like at Google play you will see I'm not the only one reporting this issue.

Looks like the app is broken and has been for weeks. I wouldn't expect anything less from Vodafone lol.

BandOfBrothers

There has been a few posts here too about my Vodafone app not working as it should do. 

If you perform a search on this forum you may come across some of these threads which may hold further help. 

I hope this is resolved asap for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mine's not worked for 9 days now.  I've let support know via the forums and one of my twice-daily calls and live chats.  

Don't expect it to get fixed within any reasonable timescale.

Retired-Sarah_L
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @garymac108

I've sent you a private message with details on how our team can get this looked into for you. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here on Android 7.0 so any help would be appreciated in getting it working again.

Hi @Anonymous

I've sent you a private message.

Nathan

My Vodafone app has also stopped working. Can you provide assistance?

Hi...my app has also stopped working!